Question about Bosch Vacuums
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: carpet shampooer
I couldn't find the exact guide for your model but the two links below are the ones bissell told me to use. http://www.bissell.com/images/UserGuides/1694-8806_607.pdf http://www.bissell.com/images/UserGuides/1697_1205.pdf I hope this helps:)
Posted on Jul 15, 2007
SOURCE: bissell carpet shampooer
First check that the top cover on the back side hasn't come loose. Sometimes the plastic around the screws break away and the top starts to separate, raising the tank, and no spray. Make sure that the gaket is on the valve at the bottom of the tank and not sitting loose in the hole. Check the pump belt. The pump may be bad.
Posted on Jun 17, 2008
Post your email address and I'll send you pictures of how it comes off. Make sure the tank is removed and the handle is back, so press on the pedal to release the handle. The reason if feels like it's going to break, it's because there's a seal all around the clear cover to ensure suction and water stay within that area. Pull it straight up, with force.
Posted on Apr 30, 2009
Here is a tip that will give you all the information you need to fix your BissellProheat Vacuum Problem.
Bissell Proheat Upright Wet/Dry Vacuum Problems
Posted on Sep 30, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 09, 2013 | Vacuums
Jul 20, 2008 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
1) Remove the Tank-in-Tank Assembly and place your hand over the motor intake valve. This valve is located next to the Floor Nozzle gasket (at the top of the Floor Nozzle window) and behind the SmartMix Bottle. If you feel vacuum-like suction at this area, your suction power of the unit is working but air is escaping at some point. If there is no suction at the motor intake valve your machine will need to be inspected by an Authorized Service Center Technician.
2) It is possible the Floor Nozzle on your machine is inserted incorrectly. This would directly affect the suction of your machine. Please follow the directions below for removing and replacing the nozzle.
Before starting, please be sure the machine is unplugged and the machine handle is reclined.
To remove the Floor Nozzle window, first detach the Phillips head screws located at the base of the nozzle. Then, remove the Tank-in-Tank Assembly. Next, pull forward at the top of the Floor Nozzle window to release the tabs of this window from the receiving holes of the machine. This window is designed to allow access for cleaning.
When replacing the Floor Nozzle window, please be sure the tabs at the TOP of the nozzle are properly inserted into the receiving holes provided. If you do not have the tabs in place properly, the suction power of the machine could be affected.
Rotate the window down into place and replace the screws.
3) Ensure that the Ready Tools knob (diverter knob) is in the proper setting and the valve opens and closes freely. Ensure the black foam gasket is in place under the valve.
4) Check to ensure the Tank-in-Tank assembly is seated properly and that it is not full of dirty water. (If this tank has a drain cap, make sure it is in place and that it has a black o-ring).
5) Check the float and baffle to ensure they are properly installed on the Tank-in-Tank. The larger square portion of this part should be below the clear baffle of the tank with the red flag portion of the float resting on top of the baffle.
6) Check the Tank-in-Tank and lid for damage. Is the lint screen clogged? Make sure the lint screen is in place on the tank lid and not placed into the motor duct. Also, clear the holes on the lint screen.
7) Check to see if the upholstery hose has suction. If the hose has suction and the floor nozzle does not, check the diverter valve to see if it opens and closes freely. This can be seen through the Floor Nozzle window as you switch the diverter knob from the floor to tools setting.
If these suggestions do not solve the problem, please have a technician at a local BISSELL Authorized Service Center inspect your machine. BISSELL supports your machine with a one-year warranty for any defective or malfunctioning part.
Nov 22, 2010 | Bissell 8910 ProHeat Clear View Upright...
Sep 27, 2010 | Bissell 7920 ProHeat Pro-Tech Upright...
Aug 01, 2009 | Bissell Carpet Cleaner Powerbrush Deep...
Apr 01, 2009 | Bissell 1699 ProHeat Clear View Upright...
Dec 15, 2008 | Bissell ProHeat Turbo Deep Cleaner Upright...
Sep 15, 2008 | Bissell ProHeat Turbo Deep Cleaner Upright...
I have found this so i think this answers my question.
How do I remove the clear floor nozzle window on my machine?
Before starting, please be sure the machine is not plugged in and the machine handle is reclined.
To remove the clear floor nozzle, first detach the phillips head screws located at the base of the clear floor nozzle. Then, remove the tank in tank assembly. Next, remove the rectangular gasket at the top of the nozzle, and pull the clear floor nozzle forward to remove the tabs from the notches. This clear floor nozzle is removable so you may be able to access this area and clean.
When putting the clear floor nozzle back in place, please be sure the tabs at the TOP of the nozzle are properly inserted into the notches provided. If you do not have the tabs in place properly, you may have a problem with the machine's suction.
Rotate the window down into place, replace the screws, and replace the rectangular gasket.
If you would like additional assistance, please contact BISSELL Consumer Services at 1-800-237-7691, Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., or Saturday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., ET or email us by clicking on the Email BISSELL tab at the top of this page.
Reminder: When you have completed the deep cleaning process, it is recommended to return the SmartMix dial to "Water Only" prior to storing the machine. How well did this
Oct 10, 2007 | Bissell 7901-1 ProHeat Scotchgard Upright...
Jan 26, 2017 | Bosch Vacuums
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: