Question about Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Psp 1001 new
My psp 1000 froze up and my network globe is gone cant do anything just got it used!!!!!
Posted on Jan 07, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: psp trouble
this is a bug/glitch in the psp system i would advise using pandoras battery and just put it back to 1.5 and try using custom firmware it runs smoother if you are not experienced with the psp get someone who is that has custom firmware to make a pandoras battery and downgrade to 1.5 then just update normally if that dosnt work try sending it to sony but this happens to me too sometimes not that often though ever since i went to custom firmware if you do get pandoras battery and want custom firmware look up Angelmikey all his psp videos are to the point and very deatailed hope this helps
Posted on Jan 26, 2008
really should say there is no need for patching because it takes up your precious time why do patching when there is 5.50 gen d2 it is the best one for games now not the m33 althought the m33s owner is again on the track of awesomeness
Posted on Dec 28, 2009
Click on the link below and watch the video to learn how to downgrade your Sony PSP to cfw 5.00
Posted on Apr 07, 2010
Sounds like the battery is charged fully. If you know someone else who has another psp, try putting the battery into his/hers and see if it starts up. If so, your psp may have been fried. There is not much you can do.
Posted on May 17, 2010
Before updating to 5.50 Gen-D3 (which is a higher version than yours), try knowing your PSP MoBo first. Why? Because, you may brick your PSP with the upgrade. Use PSPident to do that. Here's a link for that (MONSTER here!!!). Don't mind the monster, I just thought it's kinda nice doin' that. LOL
Now, do that PSPident in your PSP. If your MoBo appear to be TA088v3, DO NOT (never ever) upgrade to 5.50 Gen-D3 or you will have your PSP dead... If your MoBo is LOWER than TA088v3 (like, say, TA085v1 or v2) then go on with the 5.50 Gen-D3.
If upgrading doesn't solve your problem with playing homebrew, you may have downloaded a corrupted ISO or CSO file... Find a new torrent for that game again...
Posted on Jun 08, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 31, 2011 | Sony PSP (Piano Black)
on Dec 04, 2010 | Video Game Consoles & Games
There are two ways to install games on your Sony PSP (Play Station Portable).
The legit way is to buy original UMDs and insert them in your PSP and game on.
For the not-so-affluent, you can install Custom Firmware (CFW) on your PSP and thendownload games off the internet and copy them to your PSP and play them.
Play ISO / CSO Games on your PSP
1. Install Custom Firmware:
- There are scores of tutorials on the net on how to do this. The easier way out would be to go to any console shop, and get your PSP modded with CFW for around Rs. 200 / $5.
- A detailed tutorial on this coming up soon.
2. Download the Game ISO / CSO.
- Next, search for the game you want, and download the ISO / CSO of the game from torrent sites or any warez forums. Most of the times, the ISO / CSO is compressed into a RAR file so you will need to extract it first using WINRAR.
3. Copy the ISO / CSO to your PSP
- Connect the PSP to your computer using the data cable and goto Settings > USB Connection.
- Open your PSP drive in My Computer, and goto the ISO folder. If it isn't there already, create a new folder and rename it to ISO.
- Copy your ISO or CSO files to the ISO folder and disconnect your PSP from the computer.
4. Play the Game on your PSP
- Goto the GAME icon > Memory Stick and select the Game you just copied. Press 'X' and game on.
1. You need to have CFW (Custom Firmware) installed in order to use ISO / CSO games on your PSP. The latest version of CFW is 5.00 M33-4.
2. The latest PSP 2004 with TA 088 v3 chips and the PSP 3000 aren't moddable yet.
May 05, 2011 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Oct 25, 2010 | Sony PSP-3000 Black Console
May 01, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Nov 28, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Nov 22, 2009 | Square Enix Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII...
Nov 28, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Nov 20, 2007 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: