Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Slide top button on remote to tv. Press and hold mute and select button until the green light on the remote blinks twice. Then press 991. Then press 1. Then press the tv power button once. If the tv doesn't respond hit the channel up button on the remote. If that works press select to store the code and slide the switch back to the left. If it doesn't work keep hitting channel up until it does. It can take up to 30 minutes but it works.
Posted on May 29, 2008
The Proscan is an RCA product so the codes are:
10047, 10466, 11347, 11447, 10018, 10019, 10038, 10047, 1090, 1135, 10679, 11047, 11147, 11247, 11347, 11447, 11547
1. Turn on the TV
2. Locate the 5-digit code for your component.
3. Slide the MODE switch to the TV position.
4. Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT keys at the same time until the green light under TV flashes twice, then release both keys.
5. Using the NUMBER keys, enter the 5-digit code for the brand of TV being set up. If performed correctly, the green light under the selected position lashes twice.
6. Aim the remote at your component and press the PWR key once. The component should turn off; if it does not, repeat steps 3 and 4, trying each code for your brand until you find the correct code.
If this helps please rate my response. Have a wonderful day!!
Posted on Jun 27, 2009
Press and "HOLD" CODE SEARCH.
2- Press and release the TV, VCR or Cable button you want to set up. If programming AUX for a device, press and release AUX first and then the device to be programmed (TV, VCR or Cable). When the selected device button flashes proceed to the next step.
3- Enter the three digit code from the TV codes below
4- Release CODE SEARCH. 6- With the device on, press another button, for example CHANNEL UP. If the device responds, no further programming is required. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 1-5 using another code number from the lists
Hope this Helps you out
Cheers Little Dish Fitter
Posted on Oct 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 29, 2016 | Televison & Video
Dec 21, 2015 | Televison & Video
Nov 06, 2013 | RCA RT2760 System
Mar 06, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jun 06, 2011 | RCA RT2760 System
Feb 11, 2011 | RCA RT2760 System
Jun 24, 2010 | RCA RT2760 System
Dec 07, 2009 | RCA L42FHD37 42 in. LCD HDTV
Jan 03, 2009 | Televison & Video
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!