Question about Samsung Bd-E8900 3D Smart Blu-Ray Disc Player
Does anyone have the Region unlock code for Samsung BD-E8x00? x equals 3, 5, or 9, denoting the HD size:320GB, 500GB or 1TB
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Haven't tried it, but found this online somewhere....
1. Open tray and remove any disks in tray.
2. Close tray.
3. Switch Off Player and Unplug from mains wait 30 seconds (this clears RAM)
4. Reconnect to mains
5. Turn on player with remote.
6. Press ENTER on remote.
5. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9.
7. Press ENTER on remote. (The tray will open)
8. Switch off power from remote, then switch back on.
9. Player is now Region Free.
Posted on Mar 22, 2009
SOURCE: I have a Samsung BD-C6900
I have sought to change mine to all regions, but have had no success, yet.
Here is a link with some info that might help.
Posted on Oct 06, 2010
SOURCE: changing to multi region dvd
There are a couple sites I found that offer the codes for that player and the BD-P1000. I am not sure if I am allowed to post the links for those sites but the link to the site zimcloud posted is one of the places I saw it listed. You can google the model and region code and a list of sites come up.
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
SOURCE: Unlocking of Samsung BD-P1500
I have a new BD-P1500, and after 5 Times
The trick seemed to be not holding the repeat key too long.
I have a Region B/4, running
I used the R4 code from below.
1) Turn on the player with no disc in the tray
Wait till the unit is at the Samsung logo screen.
2) Open then close the tray, wait to see the No-Disc Message in the top Left Corner
3) Now press the REPEAT button on the remote, followed by a five digit code.
In this case Repeat 76884
Now it to me about 5 tries to get this to work, It needed to be done without delay.
So if you don’t get it to work straight away don’t loose heart.
4) When it works a 4 will appear in the top left corner
5) Press 9 to make it regionless.
6) Press Eject to OPEN to open the disc tray.
7) Press Eject to CLOSE to close the disc tray.
8) Power the unit off
9) Now power the unit on again, it should now read all regions of DVD Disc.
From other threads I got the follow list of region codes.
R1 - 29334
R2 - 57538
R3 - 56732
R4 - 76884
R5 - 53814
R6 - 24462
Report this hack (requests/questions/spam/wrong/****).-->
Region code hack posted by wasgo, September 17 2008:
I have tried the hack mentioned above on my new BD-1500 and couldn't make it work. But the software in it is about a month newer.
Does anybody have any new ideas how to solve the problem?
I have the region 2 version (Sweden)
Posted on May 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2015 | Samsung BD-HM57C - BD-HM57C Wi-Fi Blu-ray...
Sep 15, 2014 | Samsung BD-5500 BLU RAY DVD PLAYER
Dec 24, 2013 | Samsung HT-F6500W/ZA Home Theater System -...
Mar 18, 2013 | Samsung BD-E8300 3D Smart Blu-ray Disc...
Aug 08, 2012 | Samsung Bd-E8500 3D Smart Blu-Ray Disc...
Jan 23, 2010 | Sharp BDHP20U Blu-Ray Player
Nov 28, 2009 | Yamaha RX-V2700 Receiver
Jan 22, 2009 | Samsung BD-UP5000 Blu-ray and HD-DVD...
Jan 18, 2009 | Samsung BD-P1500 Blu-Ray Player
2,474 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: