Question about Exercise & Fitness
Step 1:1) please use desk lamp and connect in outlet wall, where the treadmill is connected.
2) if the breaker or fuse is blown, the problem is the outlet wall.
3) Test the wire ground with DVOM, if there are touching with another wires inside of the outlet
4) test the another wires white + black, if there are touching, or there connecting with the carcase from the outlet and repair.
Step 2:1) if the problem if the machine: please test the power cord use the DVOM for continuity
see the video for measure continuity
2) test the main switch from treadmill
3) test the reset switch for continuity
4) test the fuse +c.breaker for faulty with contunuity and repair
5) test the power supply continuit see the block diagram
Step 3:please test the main motor for open or faulty see my personal TIPS for motor help.
2) test the output main board , for input voltage motor, if there are NOT the board is faulty,replace the boaatd use the DVOM for measure Voltage.
use the diagram above mentioned.
Posted on Jan 07, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 01, 2016 | Reebok TR2 PremierRun Treadmill
Aug 26, 2015 | Exercise & Fitness
Jul 29, 2014 | Exercise & Fitness
Mar 04, 2014 | Life Fitness Lifefitness 4000 Treadmill...
Feb 23, 2013 | Exercise & Fitness
Feb 06, 2011 | Horizon Exercise & Fitness
Jan 12, 2011 | Kitchen Ranges
Feb 27, 2010 | Cadence Exercise & Fitness
Apr 28, 2009 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Treadmill, A2550
Mar 12, 2009 | York Exercise & Fitness
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!