Question about Canon PIXMA MP610 InkJet Printer
Printer seems locked on print job of a couple of days ago. I cant delete the queue or print past it .
This is not the fault of the printer but windows. Open the Control Panel, select Devices & Printers, find your printer, click on it, select Delete Print Queue. Problem is fixed.
Posted on Jan 08, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. First, try turning printer off and on.
2. Next, on the computer side, this is how you manually clear the printer queue.
1. Go to Start, Control Panel and Administrative Tools. Double click on Services icon.
2. Scroll down to the Print Spooler service and right click on itand select Stop. In order to do this, you need to be logged in asAdministrator. At this point, no one will be able to print anything onany of the printers that are being hosted on this server.
3. Next you need to go to the following directory: C:WINDOWSSystem32spoolPRINTERS.Delete all the files in this folder. This will clear all print queues(it’s a good idea to first make sure there are no other print jobsbeing processed on any of the other printers on the server becausedoing this step will delete those jobs also)
4. Now you can go back to the Services console and right-click and choose Start for the Print Spooler service!
You can also go to a command prompt and type net stop spooler or net start spooler to start and stop the service.
I hope this helps. If you have more questions, let me know.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
SOURCE: unable to clear printer queue
I had a related problem. Couldn't delete a job from the queue nohow. I wound up deleting various processes (CTRL ALT DEL PROCESSES tab) and it cleared it.
Posted on Apr 02, 2008
Check the properties again, Then try to print a test page.
If that does not work go to this link and download and install the printer drivers:
Just select your OS:
Click on this link or copy and paste the complete link into your browser.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
Posted on Mar 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 14, 2014 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 14, 2017 | Canon MP610 Photo All-In-One Printer
May 27, 2012 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
May 29, 2017 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Oct 19, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
May 07, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP800 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 19, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Nov 06, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4300 InkJet Photo Printer
584 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!