Question about Cell Phones
Sim code lock
Posted by Anonymous on
You can unlock your mobile by using the unlock code.Visit the site Superunlockcodes.com . Here , they ask to provide the model,country, network provider name and IMEI number of your mobile.After they deliver the unlock code for your Samsung 404g mobile through mail . After unlocking , you can use any GSM sim on your mobile .
Posted on Jan 07, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. remove your simcard
2. type *2767*3855# ALL DATA WILL BE LOST.
If the phone is locked with firmware then the code wont work.
let me know if it works.
Posted on Mar 30, 2008
SOURCE: samsung e-250 i need unlock code
Please follow the instructions carefully! Following are the 12-point instructions to unlock your Samsung E250 phone:
1. First do a CUSTOM RESET by tying in:
(Phone may display foreign language – don't worry! The last digits after the * will appear as - - - -; this is normal)
2. Turn off your phone
3. Take the battery and SIM out of the phone
4. Take a wrong network SIM (a SIM the phone does not currently accept) and insert it ONLY HALF way in, so when you turn on the phone it won't detect the SIM. Very important so the phone won't ask for network password and will show "Insert SIM" message.
The process of inserting only half of the SIM. I advice you to take care and do it with a soft approach as you might not have done this before.
5. 2. Now put the battery in carfully behind the protruding SIM card and switch the phone on. The phone must show "Insert SIM" message.
6. 3. Without turning off the phone, now push the SIM card all the way in, at this stage the phone must continue to display the "Insert SIM" message with the WRONG SIM inside.
7. Now make a FULL RESET by typing: *2767*3855#
9. Change the NCK password to 8 zeros by typing: *7465625*638*00000000*00000000#
8. The phone should reboot working with "wrong" SIM inside. (Do not turn off the phone)
10. Disable network lock by typing: #7465625*638*00000000#
12. Check this is done with *#7465625#
If your phone is not unlocked please retry the above ensuring all steps are followed to the letter, 9 out of 10 people who have problems have made a simple error and find that when they repeat all the steps it works.
Posted on Oct 30, 2008
turn phone on with unaccepted sim dont insert the sim fully in the slot insert about half way input *2767*3855# and phone will reboot after reboot input*7465625*638*00000000*00000000# phone will reboot after reboot input #7465625*638*00000000# phone wiil reboot turn off phone and fully insert sim and turn phone back on your should now be unlock to accept sim mine works best of luck
Posted on Mar 18, 2009
1.insert this code *7465625*28782# without sim card.
2.the phone will show you message of protected activated,click o.k.
3.again insert the same code without sim card.
4.now put in your sim card.
5.when you put in different sim card(network),phone will ask for code,insert all the 0's phone will work on any network
Hope this works for u
Posted on Aug 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 23, 2015 | Samsung Cell Phones
May 20, 2014 | Samsung Cell Phones
Apr 05, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Apr 12, 2013 | Locks & Locksmithing
Oct 02, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 22, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Apr 02, 2012 | Samsung Wave 723 Cell Phone
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!