Question about Vizio VO42L 42 in. LCD TV
I want to mount my vizio e601i-a3 on the wall. I have removed the stand, but i cant see how to remove the part of the tv that the stand screws on to.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I need to attach a
They are Metric screw either M4, M5 or M6, you can get them at HD or LOWES for about 35 cents each. The length of the screw should be about 3/8 inch beyond the screw hole.
Posted on Aug 01, 2010
To know the exact size of the screw, you have to get the circumference of the hole where you will insert the screw. If possible to bring with you the outer mounting in buying the screw to have a perfect fitting.
Posted on Nov 30, 2010
SOURCE: I just buy a vizio
I've got the same problem. There are three screws in the neck and I don't want to remove them if that's not how to remove the neck. The manual says to remove the base and neck but only describes removing the base. Leaving the neck would be unsightly, to say the least.
Posted on Dec 23, 2010
1. Unplug all of the cables and cords from your GV42L
2. Place the GV42L FHDTV10A face down on a soft and flat surface (blanket, foam, cloth, etc) to prevent any damage to the TV.
3. Pull the stand cover off by squeezing the sides to release the retaining plastic tabs.
(This is probably the trickiest part to find this, just feel around and don't be too rough with the plastic)
4. Remove the four (4) screws (screw's specs: M4, 0.7 Pitch, 15mm long) so that the stand base can be removed.
5. Gently remove the stand base
6. Now, the GV42L FHDTV10A can fit securely to a mount (sold separately) by utilizing the mounting holes in the center of the back panel of the TV. Please make sure to read the instructions of your specific mount to properly hang the GV42L FHDTV10A
Posted on Mar 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2016 | Vizio 60" E601I-A3 Full HD LED-LCD TV
Dec 24, 2016 | Vizio E601I-A3 60-inch Class Razor LED...
Dec 05, 2016 | Vizio 60" E601I-A3 Full HD LED-LCD TV
Mar 07, 2016 | Vizio 60" E601I-A3 Full HD LED-LCD TV
Jan 31, 2016 | Vizio 60" E601I-A3 Full HD LED-LCD TV
Dec 21, 2015 | Vizio 60" E601I-A3 Full HD LED-LCD TV
Dec 31, 2013 | Vizio 60" E601I-A3 Full HD LED-LCD TV
Vizio HDTV- Lips out of sync
Anyone with a new Vizio E601i-A3 60" or 70" HDTV that is
having audio "Lips out of sync problems" with a cable or satellite box.
On Comcast cable boxes (or others), here's what you need to
do: FIND MENU for AUDIO or HDMI setup on
CABLE BOX or Satellite Box.
1. Turn on TV and have Cable box Turned OFF.
2. Press MENU on COMCAST REMOTE.
3. Go to AUDIO Setting OR HDMI Setting. (On cable or Sat.
4. Change setting from Auto to L-PCM. (Turn off cable box to
This should resolve any "out of sync" lips to picture after
commercials on HD channels.
*This is a handshaking issue from the cable box to the Vizio
Dec 08, 2012 | Vizio 60" E601I-A3 Full HD LED-LCD TV
Sep 28, 2009 | Toshiba REGZA 32WLG66 32 in. Television
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: