Question about Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
I need to reset in absorber on canon ip4950, on one post a readed that I need to remove 3v button cell battery but I can not find it
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I found it under my ink cartridges in my Canon iP2000 printer. Trying to losten it for cleaning, it came out in my hand, I washed it and replaced it with a tiny amount of glue. After resetting the program, it is working again.
Posted on Sep 22, 2008
Try to enter service mode and reset EEPROM:
1. Start with the printer OFF
2. Hold down RESUME and then hold down POWER
3. release RESUME
4. press RESUME twice, then release POWER
5. Let green light blink until printer is done moving print head
Press RESUME 4 times then POWER to execute the command
turn the plug off turn on and all ok
Posted on Jul 30, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2016 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
on May 11, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
this is how to do it use xp
download the v3400 for free in link above it is 9,5mb ( there is a other file dont use it only the service mode tool v3400 )
follow this instructions and you will be fine
- power OFF the printer bu Power button. Dont disconnect power cable
- connect the printer by USB cable to the PC.
- press and hold Resume button (red triangle in the red circle) and press Power button
- hold both buttons until power on indicator will light then release resume button (dont release Power button) and press Resume button 5 times
- release all buttons - the printer will blink few times with green light and will then light green constantly. You have put the printer in Service Mode now and you can now run the Service Tool. (If the printer is still blinking by green - you have some other errors in printer and you have to fix them first, because the Service Tool will not work if the printer is not put in service mode - green light is constant)
4. Run the Servicetools V3400.exe program.
5. Select the connected USB port number from USB PORT
6. In the Ink Absorber Counter section of the Service Tool, select MAIN from the Absorber pull-down menu.
7. From the Counter Value(%) pull-down menu, select the value (in 10% increments) which is the closest to the actual counter value confirmed before replacement of the logic board, and click SET.
Print EEPROM information to confirm that the value is properly set to the EEPROM
Jul 27, 2012 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 18, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
I hope this solution helps you.
For further assistance, I am here to help
May 05, 2011 | Canon MP560 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 26, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX860 OFFICE AIO-2.5IN LCD...
Anymore help, I am here to help
Mar 18, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iX4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Aug 06, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1500 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 23, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Dec 03, 2007 | Canon Pixma iP6210D InkJet Photo Printer
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!