Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 04, 2017 | Prime Computers & Internet
Oct 04, 2016 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 06, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jul 07, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Nov 08, 2012 | Computers & Internet
2) Cross off number 1, because all primes are greater than 1.
3) Number 2 is a prime, so we can keep it, but we need to cross off the multiples of 2 (i.e. even numbers).
4) Number 3 is also a prime, so again we keep it and cross off the multiples of 3.
5) The next number left is 5 (because four has been crossed off), so we keep it and cross of the multiples of this number.
6) The final number left in the first row is number 7, so cross off its multiples.
7) You have finished. All of the "surviving" numbers (coloured in white below) on your grid are prime numbers.
Oct 23, 2011 | MathRescue Word Problems Of Algebra Lite
409 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!