Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If none of the codes work then we have two other solutions:
1. Searching For Your Code
If you have tried all of the set-up codes for your brand of equipment ,or yourbrand is not listed, and you are still not able to get the unit to respond, trythe following procedure to search for your code.
If you don't find a code that works, the remote will flash four times when youreach the end of all the codes for this device type.
Make sure that the remote is pointed at your device during the search, You may have to press this sequences of buttons up to 100 times to search the entire library of codes.
2. Learn the buttons from the original
Line up your original remote and the head-to-head before completing thefollowing steps.
Now you can repeat steps 3 through 5 to learn other functions onto other keysor press and hold SETUP until the Cinema's red light flashes twice to lock inyour new feature. (If the red light does not blink twice, stop and repeat stepsthrough 6).
To test the new feature, press and release the device key in which the newfeature was learned followed by the key on which the feature was learned
More help for programming your remote can be found here:
Hope that helps! Should you have any further questions,please feel free to post them here.
Television Video - DVD Audio Satellite Set Top Box Video - VCR Brand: Model (optional): We could not find an exact match, we think this code will work. 10054 Setup Instructions
· Set the "Mode Switch" to TV.
· Press and hold the "Mute" button and the "Select" button until the visible LED blinks twice.
· Enter the 5 digit Code above.
· Try your new code and tell us how it worked!
You'll have to settle for that, use the middle power key in the tv device to power on & off the tv.
hope this may help;
DON'T FORGET TO RATE;
Posted on Sep 01, 2008
SOURCE: code for universal remote rm-810
There is an easy way to setup this remote controllerl(RC). It called "Automatic Code Searching" which means that you don't have to even find the code. The controller will searching it for you. Just do the following steppes.
1. Turn on the "Device" to be remotely controlled, e.g. TV, VCR.
2. Point the RC right to the "Device" .
3. Press a device button on the RC represent the "Device", e.g. TV, VCR, DVD etc. You can see the indicator lid flash once.
4. Press the SET and than the POWER button on the RC. hold both buttons for 2 seconds or more, you will see the red lid on. then release both buttons simutenously. after that the indicator lid will be flashing, means the searching started.
5. Keep pointing the RC to the "Device" until it is shut down by the RC, Press any button in 1.5 second to finish the setting.
You can try the RC now. It should work. My one is working.
Posted on Apr 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 25, 2016 | Televison & Video
Jun 14, 2015 | Universal Remote Control Televison & Video
May 23, 2015 | Onn ONA12AV058 Universal Remote Control -...
Sep 09, 2014 | Onn ONA12AV058 Universal Remote Control -...
Aug 25, 2014 | Onn ONA12AV058 Universal Remote Control -...
Nov 04, 2013 | Televison & Video
May 23, 2018 | Televison & Video
3,261 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!