a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
2) Power the device on by holding the sleep/wake and home button for about 10 seconds. Release the sleep/wake button, but keep holding the home button.
3) If you did it correctly, the device will be showing either a connect to itunes screen (recovery mode) or a black screen (DFU mode) We are trying for DFU mode here, but recovery may work too. Connect the ipod to your computer. iTunes will tell you that it has detected an iPhone or iPod touch in recovery mode.
4) If you see the iTunes icon and cable on your iPhone, your device is not in DFU mode, but in recovery mode. Your device's screen will be black when you are in DFU mode. I always have to try this several times so succeed.
5) Connect your device back to your Pc/Mac and press SHIFT+CLICK (pc) or COMMAND+ CLICK on the restore button.
6) Select the firmware version you'd like to install from your computer. You can google for ipod touch firmare to download the file, or just let it update right from apple. 7) Wait for a couple of minutes and your iPhone/iPod will be as new.
my creative EZ 300 is been hanged i checked in the website to correct it but windows is not detecting it even i plugged into system i used recovery tool to upgrade it but it detects when it starts downloading the firmware but during the up-gradation message shows "your player is not connected, please connect your player " please help me in recovering the device.
So what happens when you connect it to the PC?
Make sure no sd cards are installed while you do this.
download and install web updater, run it it gets to a screen where it looks for the gps, plug the usb cable into the GPS (no USB hubs please!!!) Make sure it detects the GPS before you continue. Select the updates you need (don't install all the languages !!) after this is done the program will report the downloads are on the garmin, unplug the unit and it will reboot and whilst rebooting it will install the updates....so don't touch it until it reboots again and displays the regular screen....and make sure the batery is fully charged before you do this...!
Make sure you have media player 11 If you can, the best test is to try your player with another PC, to see if you still have the problem. This localises whether the problem is with the PC (most likely the USB) or the player. See the link below (search on "connection problems") for a lot more troubleshooting on this. Download recovery tool off creative's website. go to my computer > click on hardware tab >
click on device manager button > in the is next screen on the bottom should have>>universal serial bus controllers
(write these down just in case it cant find them)
right click on them and uninstall
reboot let windows reinstall them Also told Microsoft hotfix causes this problem try uninstalling the last hotfix If that doesn't fix it trythe USB cable good luck
please mark the post with a fixya
Install the firmware update that comes with the player. The solution is as simple as that. I had the same problem - the player was switchin off on its own. I installed the firmware update and it works like a charm. :)
Hope this would help. Have you updated the firmware of your player? Try updating the firmware of your player. When the player is turn off slide the hold switch for it to show orange/red color. Then press the Record and the menu button until is shows on the screen welcome to recovery mode. Then go to sandisk website and download the firmware update and install it to your computer. When it ask you to connect a device connect the player and update the firmware of the player. If the update is successful then it would ask you to choose a language. Hope this helps