Question about Toshiba Cell Phones
You have to go to a place(any phone stores) and see if they can unlock the zeepad or go to the place where you got the zeepad and ask them how to fix the pad.
Posted on Jan 07, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: locked out by too many
1. On the computer: Start PC Companion™.
2. On thecomputer: In the Support Zone™ descriptor, in the Software Updatesection click Start > (Repair) and follow the instructions on the PCmonitor screen.
3. Turn off the phone.
4. Connect the USB cable to your computer.
5. On the phone: Press and hold down Back key and connect the USB cable to the phone.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Note : The software in your phone will be replaced. All personal data stored in your phone will be lost.
There is also a way to unlock the pattern screen lock by signing in with your Google account.
1. After 30 seconds, tap Forgot pattern?
2. You need to log in with the primary gmail.com e-mail address and not the alternative email address connected to the Google account.
3. Tap the username field and enter the primary Google account user name.
4. Tap the password field and enter the primary Google account password.
5. Draw a new unlock pattern and tap Continue .
6. Draw the new unlock pattern again and tap Continue .
If these options are not available to you, please describe preciselywhat you see when attempting to connect to your PC and use PCCompanion.
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
phones codes is 12345 or 00000 u can use it
Default 4 Digit user code: 1234 or 0000
Default 6 Digit Security code: 123456 or 000000
Type *#06# at the mobile screen to know IMEI no of your mobile.
send the IMEI no to me and i will reply you with unlocking code.
IF Problem not Solved So
Please New Software install in the Phone Problem will Solved
Posted on Jul 30, 2012
You can flash the phone by visiting nearest samsung service center.
Posted on Nov 20, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 23, 2017 | ZEEPAD 7" 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip...
Jul 28, 2013 | HTC Wildfire
Jan 24, 2013 | Cell Phones
Nov 28, 2012 | Samsung GT-S6102 Galaxy Y Duos Dual SIM...
Nov 20, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Oct 28, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Jun 17, 2011 | HTC Desire Cell Phone
Aug 17, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Jun 05, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
195 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: