Question about Canon PIXMA MX860 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Not easy for most people to replace or clean ink pads, but this will reset
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button.
(Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button.
(Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button 3 times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons.
(Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button 4 times (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
After the function (menu) is selected, press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
Inkjet printers have a fibrous pad inside them that collects the waste
ink from cleaning the print head. Over time, this pad fills up with ink
and can no longer hold any more. When this occurs, the printer
indicates a "waste ink full" error.
The waste ink absorption pads cannot be emptied, only replaced.
Replacing the waste ink absorption pads is something an authorized canon service facility can take care of for you. Once they are replaced, it'll be functional again.
Posted on May 28, 2009
Follow this instructions:
1. Service mode: Menu->Scan->Copy->Scan( one at a time in sequence)
2.Select "test mode"
3.Select "(8) ETC
4.Select "(4) EEPROM CLEAR
5.Select "(1) INK COUNT
6. press the OK button
7. Press the STOP/RESET button(returns you to the TEST MODE sub-menu
8. Press the ON/OFF button (which resets the printer).
Don't forget to replace the ink absorber.
Posted on Oct 06, 2009
We are not advice to clean WASTE INK ABSORBER.
It's time to replace 3's WASTE INK ABSORBER KIT & reset waste ink counter.
The WASTE INK ABSORBER KIT is approx. USD10/pcs
Posted on May 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 16, 2015 | Canon PIXMA MX860 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 06, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MX860 OFFICE AIO-2.5IN LCD...
Mar 26, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX860 OFFICE AIO-2.5IN LCD...
Oct 15, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP760 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 01, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP8500 InkJet Photo Printer
May 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 24, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Jul 17, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 05, 2009 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 20, 2008 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: