Question about HP Photosmart C3180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Please take out all the cartridges and clean the copper contacts with a lint free cloth and the distilled water.
1. Un plug the power chord from the back of the printer.
2. Press and hold the power button of the printer.Wait for 30 seconds.
3. While holding the power button, re-plug the power cable.
4. Turn on the printer, if it is not on.
Reset the All-in-One to the factory default settings by using these instructions:
1. Disconnect and then reconnect the power cord.
2. When the lights begin to flash, press and hold On and Copies button.
When only the On light is flashing, release the buttons.
When the On light is steady, the reset is complete.
This will fix the issue.
Posted on Apr 10, 2010
Well you need to reset your printer(push the cancel and copy color button and while holdin them plug in the power cord).
If you want further support you can avail free technical support on http://tinyurl.com/m7ghqz
Posted on Jun 19, 2009
The cartridge circuitry might have been damaged.
replace with new cartridge.
Posted on May 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2011 | Brother MFC 490cw Color Inkjet...
Feb 26, 2011 | Dell 944 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 04, 2010 | Epson Stylus CX5200 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 29, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 01, 2009 | Dell A920 InkJet Printer
Feb 07, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo R1800 InkJet Printer
Jan 04, 2008 | HP DeskJet 3820 InkJet Printer
Dec 25, 2007 | Samsung CLP 300 Laser Printer
Nov 04, 2007 | Dell 962 Photo All-In-One InkJet Printer
150 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: