Since you are not able to find the carriage ( which holds the cartridges ) in center position, Try to move the carriage manually to center. Make sure the printer is On or you can turn it off and move it to center and replace the cartridges.
Also, follow the steps given below as well.
- Remove the color ink cartridge.
- Open the printer access door. For printers with LCDs, follow the instructions on the LCD screen.
- Wait until the printhead is idle and silent, then pinch the latch on
the color ink cartridge with your thumb and forefinger and lift it out
of the printhead.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you are using KODAK Ink
Cartridges. Your KODAK All-in-One Printer is designed to work with KODAK
Ink Cartridges. Kodak is not responsible for the compatibility or
performance of either non-Kodak brand ink cartridges or refilled ink
cartridges. To purchase KODAK Ink Cartridges, go to Kodak's Web site, then to KODAK Store.
- Check the two electrical contacts on the ink cartridge for small
marks, which should appear if the cartridge was installed correctly.
If the electrical contacts do not have small marks:
- Reinstall the ink cartridge, making sure you press down on it until it clicks into position.
- Remove the color ink cartridge, then check the two electrical
contacts on the ink cartridge again for small marks. Repeat if
- Reinstall the ink cartridge.
- Close the printer access door. For printers with LCDs, follow the instructions on the LCD screen.
If the error condition continues, power cycle the printer:
- Turn off the printer.
- Disconnect the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Wait five seconds.
- Connect the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on the printer.
If the error is resolved, upgrade the firmware for your printer:
- Locate and select the firmware download for your printer.
- Follow the instructions to install the firmware.
If the error continues,try contacting the Kodak Tech support by clicking on contact us
Thank you for contacting FixYa*Please rate this solution with Thumbs Up