Question about JVC JLE32BC3001 32 Class LED HDTV - 1080p, 1920 x 1080, 16:9, 60Hz, 20
Its only a year and two weeks old. It was working fine then all of a sudden nothing.
That problem is usually cause of faulty capacitors on the power supply board..
Just follow this instruction to fix your TV..
1. Open the back cover of your TV.
2. Look at the power supply board..Its normally connected to the power cord..
3. After that,,try to look at the actual image of capacitors if it is bulged on the top so that you can easily determine the bad capacitors..
4. After that,,try to replaced the bad capacitors using soldering iron and soldering lead..replaced the capacitors only with the same type ratings and value..
5. Some of the capacitors not bulged so its better if have a capacitance meter
Posted on Jan 06, 2013
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 30, 2017 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jun 12, 2016 | Acer 22" X223w LCD Monitor
Oct 12, 2017 | Kenmore Refrigerators
Jul 17, 2012 | Televison & Video
Aug 30, 2011 | Televison & Video
May 11, 2011 | Porter Cable Garden
Sep 09, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jul 21, 2010 | Sony Grand WEGA KDF-42WE655 42" Rear...
Sep 14, 2009 | Dishwashers
Apr 20, 2018 | Vizio Televison & Video
Apr 20, 2018 | Orion Televison & Video
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: