Question about Sharp 52"" aquos lc-52d65u 1080p widescreen lcd hdtv - 16:9 10000:1 d
I unplug my tv count to 30 and push in the channel down and volume up and then connect it back. Sometimes the TV will come on for about 2 seconds. What will cause this? It then starts to blink again. How do I fix this problem?
That problem is usually cause of faulty capacitors on the power supply board..
Just follow this instruction to fix your TV..
1. Open the back cover of your TV.
2. Look at the power supply board..Its normally connected to the power cord..
3. After that,,try to look at the actual image of capacitors if it is bulged on the top so that you can easily determine the bad capacitors..
4. After that,,try to replaced the bad capacitors using soldering iron and soldering lead..replaced the capacitors only with the same type ratings and value..
5. Some of the capacitors not bulged so its better if have a capacitance meter
Posted on Jan 06, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 24, 2016 | Sharp Televison & Video
Aug 23, 2014 | Sharp Aquos Televison & Video
Jun 15, 2013 | Televison & Video
Dec 04, 2011 | Sharp LC60LE810UN 60 in. LCD TV
May 04, 2011 | Sharp AQUOS LC-32D44U 32 in. LCD TV
Jan 06, 2008 | Sharp Aquos LC-37G4U 37 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Dec 26, 2007 | Sharp Aquos LC-42D62U 42 in. LCD HDTV
Dec 25, 2007 | Sharp Aquos LC-46D62U 46 in. LCD HDTV
Nov 22, 2007 | Sharp Aquos LC-30HV4U 30 in. LCD HDTV
Dec 12, 2017 | Canon Televison & Video
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: