Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: LG RH1999H DVD HDD Recorder
1. Turn machine on
2. Use remote to open disc tray
3. Use remote to go to setup area of menu (Home - Left) and scroll down to 'Lock' symbol
4. Press 0 seven times
Posted on Nov 01, 2007
SOURCE: incorrect region codde
This is for DVP31XXX series i hope it works all on DVP31 series. It has been tested on DVP3146K /51 and it has been worked...
1. Make sure there is no disc in the player.
2. Turn power off and on again.
3. Open the tray.
4. On the remote, hit 9879 and then 0. This changes unit to Region 0, meaning it'll play all regions.
5. Hit OK on the remote.
Good Luck Guys!
Posted on Oct 27, 2008
1. Go to http://hk.lge.com/support/support_lgeservice.jsp
2. Go to "Product Support"
3. On the left panel, find "Device Driver", then "DVD Player/Recorder".
4. Download the "RH3xx.iso" from the linked page.
5. Burnt ISO to a CD (must be burnt as an image, use free software such as ImgBurn http://www.imgburn.com/)
6. Load CD onto the LG player
7. You will be prompted to choose a new region code - go with 0 for region-free
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
2.Eject Tray in DVD Mode
3.Press "0" seven
4.Enter "0" as New Region Code
ur player will become region free
Dec 27, 2010 | LG RH177 DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
Aug 28, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 12, 2009 | LG RH1999H DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
Jun 28, 2008 | LG RH1999H DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
Jan 23, 2008 | LG RH177 DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
Dec 08, 2007 | Samsung DVD-HR720 DVD Recorder
Oct 19, 2007 | LG RH177 DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
Aug 12, 2007 | LG DR197 DVD Player/HDD Recorder
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: