Question about Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: PSP will not turn off
3 scenarios from bad to worse.
1. You may have the hold button on so you can't shut it down.
2. Your firmware has hung so remove the battery wait for few minutes and put it back in.
3. You have bricked your firmware. If this is the case the stick the usb cable in visit the sony psp website and download the latest firmware.
4. cross your finger and hope its not a brick. If it is you will need to makea pandora battery to unbrick it. Legal reasons i can't tell you how to make one but google it and you will see what i am talking about.
Posted on Jan 23, 2008
there is a firmware problem, or, in worst case, its bricked.
basically, the psp needs to be put into service mode and be fully restored of genuine sony firmware. : to do this, you can :
- make a pandora battery, and restore firmware in service mode (contact me for instructions, NOT RECOMMENDED)
- take it to a technitian
Posted on Mar 04, 2008
Try another game to make sure the racing just isn't bad. If the psp hangs on you while playing other games then that means the laser is bad and would need to be replaced or replace the whole PSP.
Posted on Dec 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 04, 2012 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 29, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Nov 21, 2010 | Nintendo NBA 2K10 for Wii
Dec 28, 2009 | Sony PSP-3000 Silver Console
Jun 22, 2009 | Sony Ericsson W910i Cellular Phone
May 09, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: