I have an ULTRA PORTABLE NOTEBOOK with AVERA BRITE wide screen
but the screen wont turn on
I can hear the it turn on but the monitor screen wont turn on.
Is their anyone that can tell me what to do
or is their anyone who has the same problem and knows how to fix it
if you do e-mail me
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you can change that in power settings right click on the battery bottom right of the screen hit change power settings u will get options u want to change power settings look at the options you want to make it stay brite all the time right now you have it set to be brite only when plug is in change the option when its unplugged to brite also
It could be a wide verity of things. Follow this list and you should find your solution.
1. Plug the computer into the wall so that it gets power. It could be that the battery went flat or that the power pack is broken.
2. Try turning it on. Check if it makes any noise like a fan, or if you feel any vibrations. If its plugged in and you do not hear anything when you try to boot it up, it is a bad power pack.
3. If you do hear noise it is your display that has dyed. I would check if the computer is under warenty and if it still is to send it back to Acer so that they can repair it for free.
The motherboard was not the issue given what you describe. I'm a bit puzzled as to why you replaced the motherboard, when, as you say, it works on an external. The issue here is with the inverter or backlight, mable the VGA cable although unlikely. I suggest replacing the screen in this case
By the sounds of it your backlight has failed on the TFT ( screen ) could be just an inverter problem - can be fixed by any tech with a new inverter ( located within the lower section on the screen bezel ) Take it to a computer tech and get it replaced.
The video output on many portable computers toggles off and on with one of the function keys. Look for a function key with the image of a monitor on it, then hold down the Alt key and push the function key once or twice. It usually has several choices that you rotate through - computer monitor only, video out only (your screen goes blank) and both screen and video out.