My sidekick 3 wont go past BATTERY LOW! PLEASE ALLOW DEVICE TO ..
It wont go past the battery low! screen before it automatically powers on. the battery isnt dead, its something wiht the phone. dont TELL ME I NEED A NEW BATTERY BECAUSE I DONT <3 its something with the phone. does anyone else have/had this problem? what should i do? ANY IDEAS?
Re: my sidekick 3 wont go past BATTERY LOW! PLEASE ALLOW...
Turn off your phone. then remove the battery for 5 minutes. also make sure your charger is not plugged in. then put the battery pack into the phone. it should clear up. also you might have over charged the battery. another solution is to buy a new battery pack and if that does not work your phone is acting up on battery basis
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1.Check the device's battery level for at least two bars of strength. 2.If the battery level is low, charge the battery. 3.If the issue is not resolved, remove the back cover. 4.Remove the battery. 5.Wait 10 seconds. 6.Press and hold the W key. 7.While pressing down the W key, re-insert the battery. •The device restarts and after approximately 15 seconds, the 'Recovery' screen appears •Release the power button but *continue holding the home button*, for another 30 seconds. Step Thanks
HOW TO DO A MASTER RESET ON A SIDEKICK 3
NOTE: Performing this will restore your device back to factory defaults, meaning you'll loose everything on your sidekick!
1. Remove the battery and the SIM card from the device.
2. Flip the sidekick open; press and hold the letter 'r' on the keypad.
3. While holding the letter 'r', place the battery back in the device. DO NOT INSERT THE SIM CARD YET.
4. The sidekick will restart itself twice. Please make sure not to let the letter 'r' go until it has fully rebooted.
5. Once it has fully rebooted, remove the battery, re-insert the SIM card and battery and power up the device.
6. Once the device has fully rebooted, all prior information should be erased from the device and it should be restored back to the default factory settings.
Here is your solution: Now follow these steps to a "T" don't do any shortcuts etc, this is "across the board" for all sidekicks it worked on my Sidekick Slide and on my Sidekick 2008.
1. Remove battery and the SIM card from the devise. 2. Flip the sidekick open; press and hold the letter "r" on the keypad 3. While holding the letter "r", place the battery back in the device. DO NOT INSERT SIM CARD YET. 4. The Sidekick will restart itself twice. Please make sure not to let the letter "r" go until it has fully rebooted. 5. Once it has fully rebooted, remove the battery, reinstall the SIM card and battery. 6. Power up device. 7. Once the device has fully rebooted, all prior information should be erased from the device and it should be restored back to the default factory setting.