Camera for my nokia 6680 is not working anymore.
when i key in the "camera" keyit just hang up andwill not show any images...:( even if i'll slide down the back camera cover nothing happen...:(
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
First remove the memory card from your phone and then try . If still it doesn't work it means that the heap(RAM) of your phone is totally failed in loading the phone. you can't do anything in it.Get it repaired by nokia service personnel. If it is under warranty then it will be repaired free of cost if not then god save you pls rate my solution thankyou for using FIXYA have a nice day :)
if you want to format the phone turn off your phone press and hold the keys (( 3, * , and the answer key (( grean key )) and wail your holding them turn on the mobile you must keep pressing the 3 keys and when the phone is on dont remove your hand from the on botton so you have to keep your fingers on 4 keys and the phone will be formated
Do a Full phone formatting on your 6600! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left. 2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card. Remove MMC 3. Switch-off your 6680 phone. 4. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6680 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a formatting word screen show!
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6680 will back to original system and factory setting.
apps. installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you
did a backup on your MMC, you can restore it back to the C drive again.