Question about Televison & Video
Hi, I need a TV Control Code for DAIJITSU TV, Model number LCD42HWA to connect my Samsung 3D Blueray home theatre system.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
just buy another universal remote which is having teach method... by using this remote u dnt need any codes... just once use the remote by which the appliance is working for teaching it then u can do any operation...
Posted on Feb 06, 2008
dude i got the same tv and this is the best answer : D
i have a navy blue sky remote controlling my tv and the code is 0584
Posted on Sep 05, 2009
Set up by Automatic Search
1. Turn TV on
2. Point the remote at tv and Hold SET and TV buttons at the same time and keep pressed for 3 seconds.
3. The LED flashes and the remote control starts the automatic search.
4.The OFF signal is automatically sent to the tv from the remote control.
5. Once the TV switches off press any button except SET to stop auto search.
6. Switch your tv on using the POWER button.
Posted on Feb 17, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 11, 2014 | Televison & Video
065 584 615 037 245 476 516 292 318 236 398 244 100 118 060 088
Follow the steps below
1. Select any channel on the TV.
2. Point your Sky+ remote control away from the TV and press the tv button.
3. Press and hold down the Select and red buttons simultaneously on the Sky+ remote control until the red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control flashes twice.
4. Input the 3 digit number from the Sky+ remote control codes then press the Select button. The red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control should flash twice.
5. Point the Sky+ remote control at the TV and try the volume button.
If this works try the other TV functions.
If these work then the correct code has been selected.
It's important to note that not all TV functions will be supported by the Sky+ remote control e.g. Picture in Picture.
If all functions do not work correctly, then repeat steps 1 - 3 and work through all the relevant 3 digit numbers from the Sky+ remote control codes, until you find the code which supports all or as many of the TV functions as possible.
Please note: In order to operate both your TV and Sky+ with your Sky+ remote control, you will be required to switch modes e.g. to switch on your TV from stand-by, you would need to press "TV" followed by the "Stand-by" button. Then to change channel on your Sky+ you would need to press the "Sky" button followed by the "TV guide" button.
Aug 30, 2011 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jul 27, 2010 | Samsung Televison & Video
Sep 06, 2009 | RCA ACC-RCAURC Remote Control
Sep 22, 2008 | Samsung Remote Control
Sep 20, 2008 | Samsung AH5900092W Remote Control
Aug 13, 2008 | Samsung WS32Z308P 32" TV
Jan 26, 2008 | Samsung TV Remote Control
Dec 28, 2007 | Sanyo PLC XU35 Multimedia Projector
287 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!