Question about Kenmore 80809 Microwave Oven
And apparently some of the liquid dripped behind the control panel and my light went on, the micro started running and wouldn't stop. I unplugged it and took the control panle off to see if it was wet. I am not seeing any moisture but my microwave won't work. The interior light stays on but the microwave won't work.
Sounds like you will either need a new membrane, or pcb.
Posted on Jul 10, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 28, 2015 | Kenmore Elite Over The Range Microhood...
Apr 04, 2015 | In Microwave Ovens
Aug 16, 2014 | Samsung SMH9187ST Microwave Oven
Feb 23, 2011 | Whirlpool MMV4205BAQ Microwave Oven
Feb 06, 2011 | GE Microwave Ovens
Jan 19, 2011 | KitchenAid KHMS155LSS 1000 Watts Microwave...
Aug 22, 2010 | Whirlpool MH7140XF Microwave Oven
May 26, 2010 | Whirlpool Microwave Ovens
Aug 22, 2008 | Kenmore Microwave Ovens
Oct 15, 2006 | Kenmore 63763 Microwave Oven
101 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: