Question about Exercise & Fitness
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
there is a plastic spacer at the rack area on the incline mtr- this white plastic spacer has broken, only recourse u have is to unplug the white wire on incline mtr, and never have a incline, or replace incline mtr when you find out how much the mtr is you might want to walk with out incline- if you was in my area, I have them cheaper
Posted on Jan 08, 2010
yes it is a battery thing, you have to pry gently up and the box will pop off there are 3 buttons in holes that hold it down. there is a short wire connecting to its back side, make sure you orient it correctly when replacing... the unit takes a 9 volt battery, you will see the place for it when you turn over the box.
Posted on Feb 20, 2010
SOURCE: Treadmill incline error
Try this, it fixed it for me, if it doesn't work let me know
I bought a used Precor 9.4 treadmill, but the incline adjustment was not working.
So, I did the following.
1. Turn off, unplug the treadmill and wait for an hour (this is for safety
2. Remove the black motor cover
3. Observe the transformer to the right of the motor and towards the belt ( I point to it in the video)
This transformer converts DC electricity to AC electricity and the AC current goes directly to the Incline motor which is in the black box towards the front of the machine.
4. On mine the wires had come loose from the transformer, they were soldered on very poorly, the wires are stiff and you should be able to see 4 wires coming from the top of the circuit board and plugging into the transformer, I had three of the 4 wires loose.
5. If you are not comfortable working with electronics or soldering DO NOT DO THIS REPAIR, you could get shocked very badly if you just go poking around in there with metal objects, get a friend who knows how to solder or hire someone.
6. It took about 5 minutes I just heated up my $10 soldering gun from radio shack and soldered all the loose wires that were about a millimeter away from the tabs on the back of the transformer, and VOILA! The incline now works!
Posted on Mar 25, 2010
Because you are hearing the lift motor making a noise, it sounds like the gears in the motor are bad. The fix is to replace the lift motor.
Posted on Apr 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 07, 2016 | Exercise & Fitness
Oct 17, 2014 | Proform 415 CT - Treadmills
Dec 23, 2010 | Sears Exercise & Fitness
Dec 13, 2010 | Proform CrossTrainer Treadmill
Jun 13, 2010 | Cadence Exercise & Fitness
Apr 28, 2010 | Life Fitness 9000 Next Generation...
Jan 21, 2010 | Weslo Exercise & Fitness
Nov 29, 2009 | Proform Quick Burn Pro Treadmill with 12...
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!