Question about Phones
I had trouble deregistering one of the phones, as it has to be close to the original base (kept telling me out of range). I found out that pressing END and #, also deregisters.
Posted on Aug 25, 2007
Here's what you do:
Posted on Dec 24, 2007
If you are still looking for an answer on dereg of a handset, the manual says Menu - 0-0-2 then 3-3-5-OK then select the handset you want to cancel/deregister
Posted on Feb 17, 2008
I had the same problem!
What you need to do is hold the "end" and "#" key for 5 sec, which will deregister the headset then all you would have to do is place it back in the base for it to registered again.
Posted on May 06, 2009
SOURCE: ADDING HANDSET SAYS OUT OF RANGE
A search of Uniden support only said to call 1-800-297-1023 with handset registration issues. The rep picked up quickly and walked me through the reset procedure. Here it is step-by-step:
1. Remove battery
2. Hold down the * and # buttons and reinsert battery. You should hear a long beep. If not retry. (This is a bit awkward but hold the handset upside down and it's workable)
3. Screen will be blank. Immediately press the right soft menu button.
4. Screen will report that EEPROM is clearing and then state EEPROM Clear Ok
5. Remove battery (yes again)
6. Reinsert battery (this time there's no need to hold down any buttons)
7. Handset will reboot with Welcome screen and then state that phone must be registered (this is the status a handset should be in from the factory)
8. Place handset on base and it will register as normal
Posted on Oct 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 22, 2010 | Doro DECT 540 Cordless Phone
on Oct 18, 2008 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Feb 23, 2010 | Panasonic KX-TG2357 Cordless Phone
Apr 27, 2008 | Phones
Mar 11, 2008 | Phones
Jan 18, 2008 | Vtech mi6896 Trio Cordless Phone
Dec 27, 2007 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Jun 26, 2006 | Uniden TRU8885-2 Cordless Phone
Dec 07, 2016 | Phones
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!