Question about Televison & Video
The Power Indicator is red and this light is solid. Pushing the power button, to try and turn on, does nothing.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I just got a 42" komodo by Sceptre, same problem, except "SCEPTRE" showed on the screen. I was sent a USB key program to insert in the service slot in the back and it reflashes the bios. This is old news for you but maybe new for someone?
Posted on Mar 29, 2007
SOURCE: Compaq Presario 4400us
Either the new power supply you purchased is not functioning correctly. But, assuming it is now that you are getting some form of power to your PC, it is very likely the motherboard. Whatever fried your old power supply (or it could have just been the power supply itself) most likely fried your motherboard in the process. Probably not the CPU since the MB can't even post.
Posted on Jun 21, 2007
normally the a-v cables are color coded the white goes with white the red goes with red and yellow goes with the yellow and when putting it in the dvd player if applicable it should be the same way did your tv come with a manual showing you how to hook it up
Posted on Aug 09, 2007
Hi, If all else fails, try do a hard reset. You can verify from your manual, but in some units, this is merely unplugging the unit from mains for a couple of hours. Try again, if it still shows error codes (blinking lights) you probably have to seek the services of a qualified professional. Hope this be of some help/idea. Good luck and kind regards.
Posted on Aug 26, 2007
SOURCE: Epson stylus 1280 printer
Based on the lights you are already out of one or more ink cartridge or an ink cartridge is not being recognized/expended.
-You cannot print if any ink cartridge is expended.
-Leave the empty cartridge installed in the printer until you have obtained a replacement.
Once you start the ink cartridge replacement procedure, you must complete all the steps in one session.
1. Open the printer cover and press the INK REPLACEMENT button, located under the printer's cover. The print head moves to the center and the lights flash.
2. Lift up the ink cartridge clamp. The cartridge rises up from its holder.
3. Remove the cartridge and dispose of it carefully. If ink gets on your hands, wash them with soap and water. If ink gets in your eyes, flush them immediately with water.
4. Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove the yellow tape. You must remove the yellow tape from the top of the cartridge. Do not remove the clear seal underneath the cartridge. Do not touch the green circuit board on the back of the cartridge, or you may inhibit normal operation and printing.
5. Tilt the new cartridge toward you slightly as you insert it. Lower the cartridge so that the tabs rest on the hooks. Do not place the cartridge tabs under the hooks.
6. Press down firmly on the ink cartridge clamp until it snaps in place.
7. If you need to replace the other ink cartridge, repeat steps 2 through 6 before continuing with step 8.
8. Press the INK REPLACEMENT button and close the printer cover. The printer begins charging the ink delivery system.
9. Wait until ink charging is finished (the power light stops flashing and the red error light goes out).
Posted on Jun 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 22, 2013 | JVC Lt22em72 22-in Led 60hz 1080p Hdtv
Sep 21, 2011 | Plantronics Explorer 220 Bluetooth Headset...
Feb 20, 2011 | Sansui 19 in. LCD TV
Jan 27, 2011 | Sansui COM312AD 13" TV/VCR Combo
Jan 11, 2011 | Panasonic PT-LB50U Multimedia Projector
May 12, 2010 | Mitsubishi WD-52525 52" Rear Projection...
Mar 20, 2010 | Mitsubishi WD-52525 52" Rear Projection...
Jun 21, 2007 | Compaq (388746-001)...
351 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!