Amazon appstore wont fully load so i cant buy apps
I was able to download about five free apps, then when i tried opening the Amazon AppStore to look for more apps, the page would not fully load. All I had was a black screen with the words "search AppStore", once I typed in an app, it would stay for about 2 seconds and then suddenly erase what I had just typed in and it gave me no other options. Now I can't download anymore apps!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Helloooo. Your request or question lacks a few specifics please.
1. Install amazon video app...where? On which device iPad, iPhone or android phone/tablet?
2. You need to check the version of the app and what OS it is compatible with
3. Once you download the standalone/raw app, navigate to where you have the file and click on it to start the installation process.
4. You can automatically install the app from the appstore too.
Tap the Device tab to view apps that have been downloaded to your device.
Press and hold the app you'd like to remove, and then tap Remove from Device.
Downloaded apps you remove from your Kindle Fire are stored in your Apps library and can be downloaded again from the Cloud tab.
To permanently remove an app from your Amazon.com account, visit Your Apps from a web browser. Select "Delete this app" from the "Actions..." drop down menu to the right of the app. If you permanently delete the app, you'll need purchase it again from the Amazon Appstore to install it on your Kindle Fire
1. Are you connected to a WiFi network when you are attempting to download the apps ?
2. If the answer to 1. is 'Yes', which application store you go to to get the apps: (a) Apple AppStore; (b)Google Play Store; or (c) Windows 8 AppStore ? The correct answer is (c), because the Vivotab Smart is an Windows 8.x tablet.
Click the Actions button, and then click Deregister device. Deregistering your device prohibits Appstore purchases on that device, and disables the use of any app purchased from Amazon Appstore for Android and downloaded to that device. You can re-enable purchasing from the device by signing in to the Amazon Appstore for Android again.
You can also reset the device after you deregister, so once you register you device will be like new:
Slide down the top menu and tap "More...":
On the Settings screen tap "Device":
At the very bottom you'll see the option, "Reset to Factory Defaults".