Question about Bush Beatech iPad Case with Bluetooth Keyboard Brown
Keyboard was working fine, and then the Ipad was no longer connecting. I think I need to re-install but I do not have the manual with me. Anyone have any suggestions?
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 18, 2014 | Mini Cars & Trucks
Nov 10, 2014 | Apple Wireless Mini Bluetooth Keyboard for...
Sep 15, 2014 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
Mar 25, 2014 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
Jan 21, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jan 15, 2014 | YouTube Videos
Oct 10, 2013 | Targus BLUETOOTH KEYBOARD FOR IPAD
Apr 16, 2013 | ZAGG New Apple Ipad 2/ Brand New Ipad...
1. Go to Settings - General
2. Tap on Bluetooth, if its Off, tap on it to turn it On.
3. Now put your bluetooth keyboard in pairing mode; usually a dedicated button or by holding the power button down for 5 secs.
4. Once you do this, your keyboard will show up under Devices and say Not Paired.
5. Tap on it, You will be prompted with a message to type a series of numbers on the bluetooth keyboard and then press Enter on the keyboard.
6. The keyboard should up under Devices and say Connected.
-If your keyboard has a volume controls and media player controls (ie play, next, pause, prev, volume, mute), they will all map in the system and work in iPod and Videos and control the system volume. These will also work when your in an app with the music in the background (ie Safari, Pages, Mail, Calendar, any of the native apps)
-The Internet Home button on some keyboards will act like the Home button. My Dell BT Keyboard w/media/internet controls works like this.
Go to Settings - General -Bluetooth, Tap on the arrow on your keyboard in the list. Tap on Forget this Device
Sep 27, 2012 | Brookstone iPad Keyboards: Bluetooth...
Feb 23, 2011 | Kensington KeyFolio Bluetooth Keyboard and...
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: