The is almost dead, try to replace the battery.. batteries life is only up to 6 months depending on usage.. or the pin socket of the battery is loose, try to get a twizer and make the sockets of the battery tighter.. i hope that this good give a little help.. -spankiey (email@example.com)
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
When your lg lsp 350t is fully charged, it stops reading like it is charging. You can also turn off the phone and plug in the charger, once it is full, the battery meter will turn blue or show battery full. \but when the phone is on, the way you will know that it is fully charged is that the battery shows a full bar and does not charge anymore.
Hope this information helped.
hello, it is not supposed to make any sound when charging, if it does it means there is a problem somewhere. it is not charging properly. try to turn off the phone and plug the charger. its supposed to bring up a light the show the battery meter and show it charging bar by bar, if it doesn't come up this way, try using the same charger on another phone to see if the charger is working. anything you detect, try to replace the battery and try again.
Are you sure it was fully charged before? Could you see the full battery bars?
It sounds like your AC adapter (the charger) has likely gone bad. The phone battery probably wore down, and when you plugged it into the charger, the charger couldn't charge it, so the battery remained dead.
Since the battery is not charged, you can't turn the phone on at all when it's not connected to the charger. And when you do connect it to the charger and turn it on, you get the intermittent charging because something inside the adapter has a faulty connection -- sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
You can easily verify if the charger is the problem by getting a new charger (they're not too expensive) and seeing if the phone will work and/or charge with the new charger.
If the new charger doesn't fix the problem, post again here and we'll go from there, but I think the new charger will take care of it.
I would suggest just using the phone until you wear the battery down and then put it back on the charger and charge it up over night and see if it charges. If that works then probably the pop you heard was the part of the display that shows the bars going up blowing out but at least the phone will work for you.
try to go to a local store or through your service provider to run a test on the battery that you are using. It might be defective, tyr using a different battery for the phone. If using a different battery would not resolve this issue, it means that the phone needs service.
If it does, the phone device itself could be broken - take steps to get it replaced.
If it doesn't - if it's not the battery, it's the charger. Try a different charger - make sure while it's plugged in - the display shows that the charger is charging it, blinking - or bars going up or down, or a thunderbolt on the display etc. It could still be the battery - there are such things as OUT OF THE BOX FAILURES, where you get a dud for a battery.
All in all, trade someone for their battery, or their charger - if you dont wanna buy one at first. See if the problem follows your old battery etc.. Buying a battery or charger is usually like $5 on ebay, so that's much better than replacing the phone.
Sounds like you have a defective battery. If you can use the phone normally with the charger plugged into it that is more than likely the problem. Step one is order a new battery. If that don't solve the problem take it into the store, but only if it's under warranty, otherwise shop for a new one.
i guess theres a problem with the board of your cellphone,there might be some components that has been shorted out and thats the reason why it drains battery so fast and it shutsdown upon connecting to the usb