Fabric softener dispenser/how to clean
Good Morning Friend,
I understand you want to know how to clean the fabric softener dispenser from your Frigidaire washer, model# ATF7000ES. To remove the drawer and clean the dispenser, please do the following:
• Remove the drawer by pulling it out until it stops.
• Reach back into the left rear corner of the drawer cavity and press down firmly on the lock tab (left rear portion of the drawer). Pull out the drawer.
• Remove the insert from the bleach and fabric softener compartments.
• Rinse the drawer and inserts with hot tap water to remove traces of accumulated powders and liquids. Large amounts of fabric softener residue may indicate improper dilution or more frequent cleaning is required.
• To clean the drawer opening, use a small brush to clean the recess. Remove all residues from the upper and lower parts of the recess.
• Replace the insert pressing the "X" to lock it in place. Return the dispenser drawer.
I ask that you please follow up with a comment on the post, at your convenience, to advise if further troubleshooting is needed or if your appliances status has changed successfully. Hope this is helpful.
Jun 28, 2014 |
Frigidaire Affinity ATF7000E Front Load...