Question about Jensen MSR4050G CD Player
Unplug the unit for a few hours. If the display still does not work, you have a bad display driver or the backlight is bad. Good Luck
Posted on Jun 29, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2011 | Sony Audio Players & Recorders
If you have lost the outside temperature on the clock display then do the following:-
1. Make sure you have good batteries installed in the remote transmitter
2. Remove the batteries from the main clock and keep them out until the clock display disappears.
3. Re-install the batteries in the clock.
4. Wait until the display returns and includes the outside temperature display as well.
5. Set the clock again for current time/date etc.
Also check the link bellow:-
Please get back to us if you have further query else please accept the suggestion.
Thank you for contacting fixya.com
Jan 31, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Setting the clock
Use these instructions to set the clock.
1 Use MULTI-CONTROL to select
2 Press MULTI-CONTROL to display the
• Press BACK to return to the previous display.
3 Press MULTI-CONTROL to select the segment
of the clock display you wish to set.
Each time you press MULTI-CONTROL, one
segment of the clock display is selected.
As you select segments of the clock display,
the selected segment blinks.
4 Turn MULTI-CONTROL to put a clock
• You can also perform the same operations by
pushing MULTI-CONTROL up or down.~
This is from the manual
Sep 19, 2010 | Car Audio & Video
Jan 18, 2010 | Sony Televison & Video
Nov 17, 2017 | Lenoxx Electronics CDR-190 Clock Radio
Jul 27, 2009 | JVC KD-G200 CD Player
Nov 05, 2008 | Ovens
113 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: