Question about Jensen MSR4050G CD Player
Unplug the unit for a few hours. If the display still does not work, you have a bad display driver or the backlight is bad. Good Luck
Posted on Jun 29, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2011 | Sony Audio Players & Recorders
If you have lost the outside temperature on the clock display then do the following:-
1. Make sure you have good batteries installed in the remote transmitter
2. Remove the batteries from the main clock and keep them out until the clock display disappears.
3. Re-install the batteries in the clock.
4. Wait until the display returns and includes the outside temperature display as well.
5. Set the clock again for current time/date etc.
Also check the link bellow:-
Please get back to us if you have further query else please accept the suggestion.
Thank you for contacting fixya.com
Jan 31, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Setting the clock
Use these instructions to set the clock.
1 Use MULTI-CONTROL to select
2 Press MULTI-CONTROL to display the
• Press BACK to return to the previous display.
3 Press MULTI-CONTROL to select the segment
of the clock display you wish to set.
Each time you press MULTI-CONTROL, one
segment of the clock display is selected.
As you select segments of the clock display,
the selected segment blinks.
4 Turn MULTI-CONTROL to put a clock
• You can also perform the same operations by
pushing MULTI-CONTROL up or down.~
This is from the manual
Sep 19, 2010 | Car Audio & Video
Jan 18, 2010 | Sony Televison & Video
Nov 17, 2017 | Lenoxx Electronics CDR-190 Clock Radio
Jul 27, 2009 | JVC KD-G200 CD Player
Nov 05, 2008 | Ovens
110 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: