- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) uninstall your dvr from device manager
2) write REGEDIT at RUN
3) look for UPPERFILTER using search in the edit menu. After you have found it, delete this registry
4) repeat the same for LOWERFILTER
5) Go to the device manager, scan for hardware changes. Win Vista will now successfully install your DVR
from your description, it's windows problem.
You can either reload your operating system or edit the windows registry.
To edit the windows registry follow this step from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314060