Question about Avenir Bigmouth Seat Bag
This is a seat post mounted bag, with attachments for the rails (2) on the bottom of the seatpost.
1. The straps going over the top of the bag will have to come apart. Removing them from the loop they pass through before re-attaching with the velcro.
2. Undo the straps and then feed them over the metal seat rails.
3. Re-assemble the straps in the same manner they were before and loosely attach the velcro. You will later tighten up the tension on these straps to snug the bag up under the seat.
4. Attach the velcro strap on the posterior of the bag to the seatpost.
5. Now the bag should be supported by the seat post strap and the seat rail straps (2). Hanging loosely and oddly from the seat area.
6. Tighten/snug the straps from step three, so the bag is drawn up against the bottom of the seat. Try adjusting all the straps on the bag until the bag appears to sit well under the seat.
Posted on Jan 05, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2016 | Singer Sewing Machines
Jan 05, 2014 | Baby Gear
Jul 24, 2013 | Nokia 2630 Cellular Phone
Jul 24, 2010 | Citizen Eco Drive Calibre 3100 #BT0000 07E...
May 08, 2010 | Baby Gear
Jan 28, 2010 | White Sewing 2037 Mechanical Sewing...
Jan 06, 2010 | Mamas and Papas Baby Gear
May 30, 2009 | Mega Bloks Mega Brands Lil' Fire Truck
Apr 27, 2008 | Evenflo Jenny Lind Crib
119 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: