- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
don't wory sir , may i help you .
this is a not mager problum but sum times technicean is parsnal baneefits besness and fast money making this rongh dignosis and canfused to castamer so don't wory ...
 problum is in side tv set in out put voltage form EHT becose your tv is red and green light is ok then SMPS is ok
pls. check with tv techicean and follow sum tips
* voltage check From EHT out put and canacting spear.
* H- out put tangester and cancting sperar
* H out put tarngester base tarminal voltage check if ok then 100% problum is EHT or canacting spaer so don't wory all spear is not very expancive pls.find Best tech.and solve this problum Esely
best of luck...
Yes, the blinks are error codes. I would not bother trying to figure out what they mean, I can tell you right now. Expensive repair. Average repair costs are 1/4 to 1/2 of the TV's current worth. Most likely a bad transistor. The average expected life span of a TV set is 3-5 years. After that, stuff starts wearing out fast. Time to move on.
Sounds like you have 1999/2000 model Sony with a CRT that is showing its age. This would be a tech fix but, most likely not worth the repair cost. It probably flashes slower when the set is cold and gets more rapid when it warms up.