Lately when i run any movies in video lan 9.6 v..and use shift+right
key few times,and after it if i go to my computer where i have kept
icons to be seen in thumbnail view i see that the names of the
folders,documents and drives inside the my computer below respected
icons are missing....i use avg 8 internet security and another small
virus remover called smart virus remover.i used to go to the smart
virus remover and change the settings and restart couple of times the
view came to normal but suddenly it has not working now what seems to
be problem...is it a virus do i need another antivirus + internet
security....the other thing is this no name display thing happens only
in thumbnail view not in others...and also the hdd drives and other
things open in a new window like when we give explore option instead of
opening in the same window...as i said the smart virus remover makes it
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
do you own any dmr free (digital media rights) videos? if not then you need to buy, steal, share the video's from somewhere. if you have dvds then you can convert them but that takes too long, if you bought movies lately on dvd etc many comes with a free digital copy which you can download via itunes free of charge, there is always youtube, I buy my media because I do not have time for shotty people, software, and companies which are all associated with illegal media sharing, you still need iTunes to actually transfer content from the computer to the iPad, the most simple no computer way to save video to ipad is to get a youtube downloader app via app store and get to downloading right from your device. hope this helps good luck questions just ask
run acroos the walls and reach the top of the walls to gain his height. when you jump (1) hold R1 for few seconds...dagger will automatically flash on the screen...when it flashes, press square button at that time...this will enable 1st attack by which you reach on him...(2) now when he is about to throw you down, again press and hold R1 for few seconds...dagger will automatically flash on the screen...when it flashes, press square button at that time. this will enable 2nd attack. (3) after that again press and hold R1 for few seconds...dagger will automatically flash on the screen...when it flashes, press square button at that time. this will enable 3rd attack and this time his one eye will be gone.
Repeat the above dagger procedure for another wall.
Now when his both eyes are gone, attack him and cut his legs. Now when he is down on his knees, prince will run on his back. Now (1) again press and hold R1 for few seconds...dagger will automatically flash on the screen...when it flashes, press square button at that time. (2) After this prince will jump in the air automatically and dagger will flash at that time automatically. Press square button for another attack at this time. (3) And at last when prince reach his head again press and hold R1 for few seconds...dagger will automatically flash on the screen...when it flashes, press square button at that time to finish arena boss "Klompa".
In broad sense you have to press R1 and square button, 9 times to kill Klompa....!!!
1. try to do system restore first from the time system was working fine. reboot system. if fails. 2. update your anti virus then run a full system scan. reboot system. if fails. 3. update the bios. download the latest bios for your system from the dell support drivers and download section. reboot system. if fails. 4. reseat the keyboard cable. if fails. 5. reinstall the OS. if fails 6. replace keyboard.
1. Right click on Mycomputer, select properties 2. Select hardware 3. Select Device manager 4. double click on the sound,volume and controller 5. if any yellow color pointed is displayed on any option then right click on the option and uninstall it 6. then select Action from the menu bar on the top and select scan for hardware changes
**** after doing this.. you can check the follwoing steps for trouble free ******
7. double click system device 8. if any yellow color pointed is displayed on any option then right click on the option and uninstall it 9. then select Action from the menu bar on the top and select scan for hardware changes 10. then it will start scanning your new hardware and ask for the installation drivers.
I have the same issue. As far as I can tell it's probably the ignition switch and or/ ignition lock assembly. Parts only you can find the switch for $65. If you replace the ignition lock assembly you should have it ordered for your car by VIN # to get a matching key.
plug a pair of head phones in the speaker jackon the computer and play a video or some music.
If the head phones cut out also, you can rule out the speakers being the problem.
If the head phones work properly, its time to get a new pair of speakers.
Now , If the cutting out is caused by the computer , it can be a bunch of things
1. not enough bandwidth in steaming audio or video
2. video driver issues
3. codecs in your players
5. other programs you have running in the background
I would attack the last first, turn of everything but your media player, empty your temporary internet files and cookies, check for any updates or hotfixes for your media player, and check for video driver updates.
Hope this short guide helps you . Please post here again if you need further assistance and please rate the assistance at the end.