Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
* If it's a flash player problem, try this :
1. Install the latest and updated version of Adobe Flash Player.
2. You can get it from :
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ (Slow URL)
http://filehippo.com/download_flashplayer_ie/ (Fast URL)
3. After install, restart your system.
* If still the FarmVille page is not accessible, try this :
1. Open your web browser.
2. Goto Tools >> Internet Options.
3. Delete all Cookies, Temporary Files and History.
4. Apply the settings and restart the browser.
* If even now the page is not accessible, the problem is the busy server! Please try to Refresh/Reload the web page!
tell me if it not works...tc! :)
Posted on Jan 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 29, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jan 31, 2014 | Facebook Apps
Dec 30, 2012 | Zynga Farmville
Oct 02, 2012 | Facebook Apps
Jul 02, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 05, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Jan 07, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
186 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!