Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
* If it's a flash player problem, try this :
1. Install the latest and updated version of Adobe Flash Player.
2. You can get it from :
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ (Slow URL)
http://filehippo.com/download_flashplayer_ie/ (Fast URL)
3. After install, restart your system.
* If still the FarmVille page is not accessible, try this :
1. Open your web browser.
2. Goto Tools >> Internet Options.
3. Delete all Cookies, Temporary Files and History.
4. Apply the settings and restart the browser.
* If even now the page is not accessible, the problem is the busy server! Please try to Refresh/Reload the web page!
tell me if it not works...tc! :)
Posted on Jan 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 29, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jan 31, 2014 | Facebook Apps
Jul 18, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Oct 02, 2012 | Facebook Apps
Jul 02, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 05, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Jan 07, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
196 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!