Question about Samsung ATIV S Windows 8 Smartphone 16GB
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
u need to purchase bluetooth doggle nd install software of bluetooth in pc then connect it ur work is done...
Posted on Sep 02, 2009
to connect your samsung phone to a pc via bluetooth you need to follow the steps.
1. install your samsung pc suite NPS,
2. open your phone bluetooth.
>> go to menu, select bluetooth, select settings under bluetooth, make your phone bluetooth's visible,
3. go to your computer, open your bluetooth, right click the bluetooth icon on the system tray, they are grouped and can be located near the clock.
4. select settings for your computer's bluetooth, make it discoverable, check the discover services.
5. under the computer's bluetooth panel, you can see there add device, click add device.
6. once the computer search for your phone, pair them with passcode like 1234, or 0-9 digits, it's up to you to assign the passcode but make sure they will be having the same passcode. ( both computer and phone).
once paired you can see them there in your phone's bluetooth panel, your computer and your phone together.
>>to check if successful connection was achieved, select a file from your computer, right click and send to your phone.
>>do the same thing for your computer, select a file from the phone and send it to your computer, but you need to confirm that your computer will be receiving a file from a paired bluetooth, by clicking the balloon
message at downright corner of your computer where your bluetooth is located.
Posted on Mar 03, 2010
I have had the same problem with my Samsung B2100 but the thing is i have sent the phone back 4 times now because it turns it's self off and back on again when it is connect to bluetooth.
When i take it back they look at me if i am the only one in the world that has this problem.
Can any one help me?
Posted on Aug 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 11, 2013 | Samsung ATIV Book 5 Grey Laptop Computer -...
Jul 18, 2013 | Microsoft Bluetooth v2.0 USB Dongle...
Dec 20, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Sep 29, 2012 | Acer Aspire 5736z 4460 Laptop
May 08, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jun 09, 2009 | Samsung Eternity Cell Phone
May 25, 2009 | Cell Phones
Jan 28, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone
Aug 28, 2008 | Zoom 4380 Wireless Headphones
177 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: