Question about Homedics Audio Players & Recorders
I understand how to "change" the existing alarm that is set, but I want to turn off the Alarm 2 forever. How do I do that?
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
According to the instructions that we received with our clock. You should be able to get the Instruction manual from email@example.com. It is also supposed to be under the support section of the website www.dpi-global.com but I couldn't find such a link.
However the "Operational Support" insert has the following:
Setting the clock
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" for at least 4 seconds.
2. While holding the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button", press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" to set the clock
Setting the Alarms
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "AL1" or "AL2" Button for at least 4 seconds.
NOTE: An alarm icon will begin to flash on the LCD display.
2. While holding the "AL1" or "AL2" Button, press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the alarm time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "AL1" or "AL2" Button to set the clock.
4. Press the "AL1" or "AL2" Button consecutively to switch alarm one and alarm two between sounding to a buzzer, the currently set radio station, or a docked iPod.
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
Setting the Clock:
1. Press the SET Button 3 times until all digits for the main clock are flashing.
2. Press Skip forward and back to change the hour and Volume up and down to change the minutes.
3. Press the set button once to save.
Posted on Oct 19, 2009
When in standby mode (press and hold power button to enter standby), press MODE. Now press |<< TUNE/SKIP >>| to set 12-hour or 24-hour display mode. Press MODE to confirm display setting. The display flashes. Press |<< TUNE/SKIP >>| again to set the hour, then press MODE. Press |<< TUNE/SKIP >>| to set minutes, then press MODE to confirm the time.
Posted on May 03, 2010
Setting the clock for the Ipod docking station
Press the set button 3 times until all the digits for the main clock are flashing. Press the skip forward and back button for hour and volume up and down for minutes. Press set button once to confirm and exit the setting menu.
866-387-2027 for manual
Posted on Aug 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 10, 2013 | Craig Electronics Dual Alarm Industrial...
Jul 20, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
May 05, 2011 | Homedics iSoundSpa Clock Radio with...
Dec 21, 2009 | Starlite Next Play Clock Radio with iPod...
Sep 11, 2009 | Starlite Next Play Clock Radio with iPod...
Jan 08, 2009 | Garmin GPSMAP 3210 GPS Receiver
Dec 28, 2008 | Satechi iPod Docking Station Speakers with...
Nov 28, 2008 | Digital Products International Clok Smooth...
Sep 15, 2008 | Homedics Sound Spa Premier SS-5000 Clock...
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!