Question about Toshiba e-STUDIO166 Printer
Bought this printer with the wrench symbol showing and found it had 2 errors. We fixed the other error, but cannot find how to fix this one.
Here are the steps they recommend in the users manual for a c55 error.
5.1.11 Optional communication related service call
[C55] ADF I/F error
[F11] ADF I/F error
(1) Check if the connector CN71 on the ADF/RADF board is disconnected.
(2) Check if the relay connector between the ADF/RADF board and the PFC board is disconnected.
(3) Check if the connector CN246 on the PFC board is disconnected.
(4) Check if the connector pins are disconnected and the harnesses are open circuited.
(5) Check if the conductor patterns on the ADF/RADF board and the MAIN board are short circuited
or open circuited.
(6) Replace the ADF/RADF board.
(7) Replace the MAIN board
Posted on Jan 05, 2013
Testimonial: "So far Jim is the only person who has given me any advice on how to tackle the issue, which I'm very grateful for. Only problem is I have no idea what all the parts are that he's referring to. I've just sent another question, hoping he can point me in the right direction. "
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 02, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 24, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 19, 2010 | Toshiba Estudio 200L Copier
Jan 17, 2010 | Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 01, 2009 | Lanier Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 28, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MX700 All-In-One InkJet...
199 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: