- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
for various problems a printer can't print. See which one is yours.
1. You may not have installed your printer in your PC. If so, insert the CD provided with your printer in the CD Rom. CD will autoplay. Choose the install or setup option than easy install option. Your printer will install and start to work.
2. If you have installed the printer but not print, you may not install it properly. Go to Add remove hardware in control panel. Uninstall your printer software from there. Restart your PC and after that install again as No.1 instruction. It will work.
3. If not print, change the USB port where you using the printer cable to another port.
4. If not change the printer cable which connect to the PC.
Hope above solutions can helpful to you.
I am assuming you are trying to print from a computer, not a photo memory card (SD Card).
Try the following things:
- get the manual and install CD if you have it
- use the manual or the menu on the printer to print a test page (if that works then it is probably not the printer)
- make sure the USB-B cable is connected
- Start the Print Manager software on your computer (install it from the CD if it is not installed already, download the drivers from on-line if you do not have the CD)
- Use the Print Manager to print a test page (If this works, then we know the cable works)
- in Control Panel under Printers select the Epson Stylus as the DEFAULT PRINTER
- from the application (MS Word, Photoshop, etc.) try printing and verify that the Epson is the selected printer
If this does not work please provide further details about what hardware and applications you are using and what you are trying to print.
When printing using Terminal Server, the print driver needs to be installed on the server itself. If you have a printer that doesn't have the driver installed on the server, it will either not print at all or it will use the "fallback driver", which is something set by the person who administers the server. Thus, it may be trying to use an HP driver to print to a Brother printer, which won't work. Ask the administrator to install the Brother driver on the server and it should work at that point.
In Vista the default s the duplexer is "not installed". Go to Start, Settings, Control Panel, Printers, double-click on the Deskjet, Printers, Properties, Device Settings and set the duplexer to "Installed".
If the duplexer prints the back side upside down in Vista once it is enabled you can get a patch as described here.
Regards, Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Printing/Imaging