a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Remove the upper thread completely from the machine.
Could try cleaning the tension disk: Raise the presser foot, set the tension to zero, dampen a length of pearl cotton with rubbing alcohol, then gently pull the pearl cotton Down through the tension disk a couple of times.
Install a brand new needle & confirm that the needle & thread are compatible. All About Needles
Make sure to RAISE the presser foot while threading the upper thread. This allows the thread to seat properly in the tension disk. Of course, it could be that the tension disk is broken or not operating properly.
This really depends on what style game you are playing. I will explain how to score with a game of
501. Each player starts the game with a
score of 501. Players' scores are then
deducted from the original number - with the goal being the first to reach
0. To get a 0 you will have to score a
double on the last dart.
For any dart that lands in a non-ringed area you score the
number shown on the outside of that segment.
If a dart lands in the outer ring it counts as double the normal score
and any dart landing in the inner ring is scored three times its normal
value. The outer bull scores you 25
points and the inner bull scores you 50.
Sorry to read about your problem, I hope this helps you out.
if you have the freezer set to the coldest setting, you may want to check your door gasket. Try and put your mouth/lips close to the seals, your nose/lips can sense cold very well. if you feel cold coming out, replace the door gasket.
if the door gasket seems ok, you maybe low on freon, or a defective temp sensor. or you may even have a defrost problem.
I tried to help you. Please help me and Rate/Vote on my response. We take the time to answer your question. take the time to rate us.Thanks and good luck
In order to solve the internet problem in phone kindly check:
*whether your gprs connection is active.
*configuration settings are properly filled.
*home page is properly set.
*verify whether your staying, where you get range.
"IF YOU THINK MY SOLUTION IS HELP FULL TO YOU,THEN DON'T FORGET TO RATE ME"....THANK'S
Please check whether your keyboard is properly plugged in to your computer. If it is plugged in properly then try and change the slot of the keyboard(if its a USB port keyboard). If this doesn't help then try to check the BIOS settings for keyboard settings.
To enter BIOS settings press DEL key continuosly or F8(Function key 8) continuosly until the BIOS menu appears. Under the menu select the option of Hardware->Keyboard-> check whether it is enabled or disabled. If it is disabled then enable it.
Try using this keyboard with another Computer, if it doesn't work with other Computer as well then you can get it replaced for a new one.
IF IT IS HOOKED UP WITH COMPONENT CABLES (GREEN, RED, AND BLUE) FOR PICTURE AND RED AND WHITE FOR AUDIO, MOST LIKELY THE RED ONE IS NOT SEATED PROPERLY, CHECK BOTH ENDS THE ONE CONNECTED TO THE TV AND THE ONE CONNECTED TO WHATEVER THE SOURCE IS ( SATELLITE BOX, CABLE BOX ETC.
1. if your internet service provider did not provide these to you, they would stay blank. (most cable broadband internet would have these blank, for instance) 2. because you havent entered any dns entries. more importantly, most of the time what is more important is that you router is set to obtain dns from your ISP (service provider) if that is set correctly, its ok that they are all 0's 3. whether or not your connection should be set to the automatic type can only be answered by your service provider, most cable and some DSL broadband would be set to automatic, some DSL will be set to PPPOE, which will require the username and password given to you from your ISP. If they did not give you one, most likely this would be set to automatic. 4. DHCP server functions is what allows your individual computers in your home to share the internet if you have more than one machine. even if you do have just one machine, it should still be set to automatic. 5. The router name is for your reference, so you should name it something that is meaningful to you.
if all you want to do is disable the vcr portion turn the set on , install a blank vhs tape it has to be blank or the vcr will try to read it .and the tv and dvd should work fine. this is a timing problem in the vcr deck its not hard to fix but it is a pain.