Question about Hoover U5753-900 WindTunnel Bagless Upright Vacuum
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Okay. I would suggest that you have a problem with your roller brush. If the roller becomes clogged with hair/debris, the bearings will sieze, and sometimes even melt the plastic. the roller then has a difficult time turning and will break the belt. If the belt is slipping off, I would suggest that you either have a worn belt, the wrong belt, Or, your "windtunnel" (the half cylindrical insert the roller sets in) is missing. this insert has a "belt guide" that keeps your belt aligned. hope this helps!!!
Posted on Jul 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 17, 2014 | Hoover UH70120 WindTunnel TSeries Rewind...
Aug 12, 2014 | Hoover Vacuums
Jun 25, 2014 | Hoover UH70120 WindTunnel TSeries Rewind...
1. Remove the dirt cup canister from the vacuum. Remove the dirt cup lid.
2. Remove the primary foam filter. Rinse the filter under running water until it runs clear. Allow 24 hours to air dry outside of the vacuum.
3. Slide the Hepa filter out. Tap the filter against the trash can until dirt stops falling. Replace the Hepa filter. (Do not wash) Filters should be replaced once a year.
4. Remove the hose from both ends. Use a broom stick to gently loosen and clear any clogs from hose.
5. Remove the bottom plate and brushroll. Use a wooden spoon or something similar to loosen and remove any clogs from the lower hose.
6. Check that the brushes are still spinning. If not, replace the belt.
Hope this helps!
Jun 20, 2014 | Hoover UH70120 WindTunnel TSeries Rewind...
Dec 29, 2010 | Hoover UH70120 WindTunnel TSeries Rewind...
Sep 23, 2010 | Hoover UH70120 WindTunnel TSeries Rewind...
Jul 21, 2010 | Hoover UH70120 WindTunnel TSeries Rewind...
Jul 18, 2009 | Hoover U5753-900 WindTunnel Bagless...
203 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: