Question about Toshiba Satellite L305-S5908 Notebook
Here are the link to all the drivers for that computer:
Posted on Jan 20, 2009
SOURCE: XP driver for toshiba Satellite
Posted on Mar 18, 2009
hello , friend its very easy to do that, steps are
1. insert bootable cd/dvd xp prof. cd.
2. But be cautious because the xp profsn doesnt contain the drivers for ata hard disk. so pls find on net the drivers for ata hard disk drivers, also update it in bootable xp profsnl dvd . recreate bootable dvd of xp with advanced bootable xp,
3. or find it from your friend with latest updates requirement. and do from it.
4. Boot from tht cd and start the installation.
5. once it i completed install all video, audio e.tc. drivers.
6. if you dont have that drivers pls download it from toshiba site by entering the toshiba serial no
Posted on Mar 25, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 08, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Mar 21, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Aug 15, 2011 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Mar 22, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 19, 2008 | Toshiba Qosmio G25-AV513 Notebook
Jul 07, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite P105-S6104 Notebook
4,660 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: