Question about Wahl 8841- Beret Beard Trimmer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: reassmbling wahl product
Q. How do I align my blades?
A. ALIGNING BLADES
Q. My clipper/trimmer is making a loud "clunking" sound, is it broken? A. No, the unit is not broken. Rather, it is not properly tuned and as such it is not operating at maximum power. To adjust power (tune), turn the power screw in a clockwise direction until you hear a noise. Then, slowly turn the power screw out (counter-clockwise) until the noise stops. This is maximum power.
Posted on Mar 17, 2009
It is very likely that one of the plastic pieces that hold the spring mechanism broke. If you send it back (with all the pieces and clipper) to Wahl Clipper, 2900 N. Locust St., Sterling, IL 61081, they will probably fix it for you for free.
Posted on Sep 30, 2009
Okay, if you took this machine apart don't worry. You would have noticed when you loosened the first two screws closest to the blade (but still on the body of the trimmer) a small white part of the trimmer flew out...you were probably think wtf? Yeah, okay. If you took all four screws out, make sure you align the cord within its allocated space on the frame and screw in the bottom two.
1. Now, leave the top two screws about 75% loose so that you can slip the white piece back.
2. You will notice that there are two prongs sticking out of the hole where the blade is suppose to go. Make sure the "Detailer" enscribed on the front of the trimmer is facing the ground (or opposite yourself). Align the white piece so that the groves are facing the prongs and the other half of the white piece is facing yourself.
3. Slide the white piece down as far as reasonable, without forcing it. There is a little hook on the white piece, and a corresponding groove on the casing of the Detailer. Make sure that you align the white part so that the hook aligns with the groove, also make sure that you have aligned the groove on the back side of the white piece with the small round tip of the motor.
4. Okay, so this is the tricky part, you will probably be saying...the white piece is still sticking out. Well this is initally why it flew off when you took the machine apart. The blade acts a spring load for the white piece and the top two screws on the casing holds the remaing pressure forced on the white piece. What you need to do now is align the blade and its screws with the corresponding holes on the maroone casing and push the front of the blade down on the white piece and tighten the screws. The machine should now be working.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Dec 04, 2009
what make or model you have is this the Wahl 8685 Hair Trimmer peanut trimmer is so your best bet is Contact firstname.lastname@example.org they are a Wahl Dealer they have all the parts for Wahl clippers. they can fix it for you.
Posted on Mar 30, 2010
I had the same problem and I eventually figured it out. The blade assembly has to be reassembled first then snapped back into place.
1. the bottom part has a little "nub" that the screws attach to
2. the second part is the thin piece of metal with a ridge
3. the white plastic thing, make sure the ridges are sandwiched together
4. the small blade, the blades must face each other
5. the large blade
use the 2 screws to hold the assembly together, once assembled it snaps into place on the clipper. See attached picture for how it should look once assembled.
It's STUPID that this is missing from the instruction guide that comes with the clippers.
Posted on Oct 09, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 01, 2014 | Wahl Tid-bit Mini peanut Trimmer Clipper...
Jun 22, 2014 | Wahl 9918-600 Beard Trimmer
Jun 28, 2012 | Andis T-Outliner Hair Trimmer
Jan 07, 2011 | Andis 04603 Hair Trimmer
Aug 03, 2010 | Wahl Health & Beauty
Feb 27, 2010 | Wahl 8685 Hair Trimmer
Feb 22, 2010 | Wahl AC Trimmer Hair Trimmer
Sep 17, 2009 | Wahl Vision 180 Beard Trimmer
181 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: