Question about Samsung BD-P1400 Blu-Ray Player
The player is a Digix BD-500 I would like to unlock it so I can watch British dvd's aswell as US ones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Press the Repeat button on your remote control
NB: Do not confuse this with the Repeat A-B button
If your player was purchased in Region 1:
Press the buttons 2, 9, 3, 3 and 4 on your remote control, in order one at a time
If it was purchased in Region 2:
Press the buttons 5, 7, 5, 3 and 8 on your remote control, in order one at a time
For Region 3 players:
Press the buttons 5, 6, 7, 3 and 2 on your remote control, in order one at a time
For Region 4 players:
Press the buttons 7, 6, 8, 8 and 4 on your remote control, in order one at a time
For Region 5 players:
Press the buttons 5, 3, 8, 1 and 4 on your remote control, in order one at a time
For Region 6 players:
Press the buttons 2, 4, 4, 6 and 2 on your remote control, in order one at a time
3. The numbers 02 or similar will be displayed on the top left of your onscreen display
4. Press the 1 button on your remote control for region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on, or 9 for multi-region playback
NB: The above step may be time sensitive and need to be performed quickly
5. After 15 seconds have elapsed, power off your player and then power on your player
Posted on Sep 27, 2008
SOURCE: changing to multi region dvd
There are a couple sites I found that offer the codes for that player and the BD-P1000. I am not sure if I am allowed to post the links for those sites but the link to the site zimcloud posted is one of the places I saw it listed. You can google the model and region code and a list of sites come up.
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
SOURCE: my samsung bd-c7500 dont play
hi, As I live in Kazakhstan my BD-C7500 is locked to DVD region 5. Just use the codes at the end of this tutorial for your own DVD region. 5. The region code "3" should appear at the top left corner of the screen.
try the following
1. Ensure that there is no disk in the tray.
2. Switch the player on.
3. Wait until the main menu page appears and the player stops doing anything.
4. Press the REPEAT button - just above the TV channel selector at the bottom right of the controller - and enter 5 6 7 3 2 on the number pad.
6. Quickly enter a "9" to make the player region free. (Just try pressing 9 on the remote controller until you see 9 appear in the upper left corner of your TV screen.)
7. Open and close the disc tray. Power down and power up again.
13. Play a foreign DVD to verify the change.
For people from other parts of the world, all region codes are as follows
1 - 2 9 3 3 4
2 - 5 7 5 3 8
3 - 5 6 7 3 2
4 - 7 6 8 8 4
5 - 5 3 8 1 4
As I live in Kazakhstan my BD-C7500 is locked to DVD region 5. Just use the codes at the end of this tutorial for your own DVD region.
5. The region code "3" should appear at the top left corner of the screen.
Posted on Jan 12, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 04, 2016 | Digix Televison & Video
Jul 31, 2016 | Digix Televison & Video
Dec 12, 2014 | Digix Televison & Video
Apr 18, 2014 | Digix BD-520 Blu-Ray/DVD Player
Apr 13, 2014 | Digix Televison & Video
Dec 15, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 07, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jan 12, 2013 | Samsung BD-E5400
Jul 15, 2012 | Digix Televison & Video
Jun 06, 2012 | Digix HT1056A DVD
109 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: