Question about Konica Minolta Magicolor 2530 DL Laser Printer
My printer has stopped printing, indicating that ALL 4 of my toner cartridges are empty (toner indicator lights are solidly on and error light steadily flashing). All 4 cartridges were replaced August 2008 (1500 sheets for the color, 4500 for the black). I print an average 160 pages a month (minimum color printing) ! Could it really be that all four emptied at the same time? I've also noticed that when I print only black (no color), the ink easily smears. To prevent smearing, I just change one word or a letter to dark blue and the document prints without problems.
Please help! I am school teacher and spending over $400 on cartridges is a nightmare!
This happens to me every few months, I have to do a VERY detailed cleaning of all toner sensors. The knowledgebase on KM's website is actually very good about walking you through which sensors to clean and pictures indicating where they are located. This has fixed me up every time. GOOD LUCK!
Posted on Feb 19, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 05, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 24, 2008 | Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
Sep 03, 2009 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2400 Laser...
Sep 01, 2009 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2300DL Laser...
Feb 24, 2009 | Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
Jan 20, 2009 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2400 Laser...
May 20, 2008 | Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
Manually Removing Toner for magicolor 2400W
1. Hold down the Cancel button for 10 seconds or longer.
2. With the Cancel button still held down, also simultaneously hold down the Rotate Toner button for 10 seconds or longer.
3. When all LED indicators are blinking rapidly, release both the Cancel and Rotate Toner buttons.
4. Then hold down the Rotate Toner button again for another 10 seconds or longer.
5. The Cyan toner cartridge moves into the proper position, so it can be removed.
6. Remove and/or replace the Toner Cartridge if necessary.
7. Open and close the covers. Each time you do this, another toner cartridge moves into the proper position, so it can be removed and/or replaced (in this order: cyan, black, yellow, magenta).
The link is located here
Oct 21, 2007 | Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
Sep 12, 2007 | Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
267 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert
Level 2 Expert