Question about Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
Sometimes when I click on the e button my computer just opens a blank screen and after awhile says can't connect. If I try again sometimes the same thing happens and other times it finally connects on the second or third attempt. This happens almost every time.
I am directly connected to Verizon Fios router.
Define your router IP address as DNS server in your TCP-IP protocol (Control Panel, Network adapter)
Posted on Jan 20, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 25, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Apr 22, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Aug 14, 2013 | Western Digital Passport Computers &...
For local only in Vista computer.
1. Connected a computer to the router using a Ethernet cable.
2. Open up a internet explorer.
3. Click on CTRL & O [The letter O as in oscar]
4. In the Open box that appears the top left corner of the internet explorer type the numbers : 192.168.2.1 & press OK.
5. This will take you to belkin router setup screen.
6. Click on Channnel & SSID under wireless on the left side of this screen.
7. Once it prompts to type the password just leave the password box blank & press submit.
8. Change only the SSID to different name to what ever you wish like in last name & press apply changes. [do not change any thing else in this screen]
9. Click on Security under wireless in the left hand side.
10. Change the security mode to 64bit WEP.
11. In Key 1 make up a password for your wireless all numbers. It takes 2 digit numbers in each box & press apply changes.
12. Now try to connect to the wireless network using the new SSID [network name] & the new password that this the security key that you set up in key one.
Dec 27, 2010 | Belkin F5D7234-4 Router
Sep 05, 2010 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Jul 14, 2010 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Mar 21, 2010 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
Nov 16, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 14, 2007 | Philips GoGear HDD6330 MP3 Player
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: