My power button was also blinking orange/green/orange/green. I pulled the battery and put it in the back of the cradel. It still blinked there too, orange/green. So I bought a battery. Does this sound like your issue?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Make sure the device is on before performing hard reset. To hard reset, press and hold the power button and press in on the reset button (reset hole) on the back of the unit for about 2-3 seconds. Release both buttons and you will see a confirmation screen asking you if you would like to clear all data in memory. To do so press the Contacts button. To cancel press the Mail button.
IT may be that the mainboard is faulty and would need to be replaced.
My Axim X30 would not turn on using battery power but would turn on when connected through charger adapter.
1. Connect AC adapter directly to the charger adapter and then to the Axim X30 and to the electrical outlet.
2. Charge battery until power button is solid green.
3. Press the power button to power on.
4. Remove cable from cable connector leaving the cable connector connected to the Axim X30. The Axim X30 will remain powered on.
5. Turn the Axim X30 off.
6. Turned the Axim X30 on using battery power.
7. Remove cable connector from Axim X30.
It sounds to me that your "original" battery, the one that causes the blinking when charging is completly drained dead, causing it to show an error by blinking the light. I have one of these PDA's and have never had that problem, I also have a larger battery as well, and it works great. I suggest recycling the other battery, and possibly purchasing another larger one for back up, Good luck!
Press the power button and the left side record button simultaniously for about 10 seconds. Usually this problem happens when the primary software image cannot be located or is corrupt. Also check to ensure your SD Card is in properly. If that doesn't do the trick upgrade.
I suggest making sure the lock switch on the upper left side of the PDA is not in the lock position. I had this problem and I think that I just bumped it into the lock position. This lock switch prevents any buttons from being a input to the PDA. Hope this helps, Duane.
Hold down the power button and push the reset button. Then select the corresponding cancel button (unless you want to loose everything. If that doesn't work, pull the battery and the backup battery. You will loose everything but it might bring it back to life.